Faith FS Natural Saturn Dreadnought Acoustic
Faith FS Natural Saturn Dreadnought Acoustic Product Overview
One of the original Faith shapes that launched the brand at the beginning of this century, this Saturn is a square-shouldered dreadnought design.
Based upon the traditional early 20th century designs, the Saturn is like an old friend: you know exactly what to expect, and it always delivers just as you would want.
Faith Natural series were the very first style of Faith Guitar, and are a classic combination of Spruce and Mahogany.
Using high grade Englemann Spruce for the top and satin finished Mahogany for the back and sides, Natural models feature solid Rosewood binding and Macassan Ebony for the fingerboard, bridge, headplate and heelcap. Tonally, this combination of wood is generally warm, sweet and mellow, delivering an overall balanced tone.
- Top Wood Solid Engelmann Spruce
- Back Wood Solid Mahogany
- Side Wood Solid Mahogany
- Binding Solid Rosewood
- Bracing Material Quarter-Sawn Spruce
- Bracing Pattern Patrick James Eggle X-Brace Design
- Rosette 5mm Abalone with Fibre Border
- Neck Mahogany
- Neck Finish Satin
- Neck Joint Patrick James Eggle Bolt-On Design
- Fingerboard Macassan Figured Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius 16"
- Fingerboard Inlays Mother of Pearl 'F' at 12th Fret
- Machine Head Grover Rotomatic Gold
- Trussrod 2 Way
- Nut / Saddle TUSQ (PQ-6116)/(PQ-9110)
- Nut Width Nut 43mm / String Spacing 55mm
- Bridge Macassan Figured Ebony
- Bridge Pins Macassan Figured Ebony with Abalone Dots
- Finish Type Gloss Top / Satin Back and Sides
- Preamp / Pickup
- Hardcase Included
- -Upper bout 290mm
- -Lower bout 392mm
- -Depth at neck 105mm
- -Depth at base 120mm
- -Body Length 505mm
- -Soundhole Diameter 100mm
- -Scale Length 650mm
- -Fingerboard Radius 16 inch