Faith FN Natural Neptune Baby Jumbo Acoustic
Seen it cheaper or need more info?Call Us Now!
Faith FN Natural Neptune Baby Jumbo Acoustic Product Overview
This Faith Neptune model is based upon Patrick James Eggle's highly acclaimed 'Saluda' shape.
A Baby-Jumbo size with a 16" lower bout, the Neptune is the perfect model for those seeking acoustic power without the physical bulk of a full-sized Jumbo.
Faith Natural series were the very first style of Faith Guitar, and are a classic combination of Spruce and Mahogany.
Using high grade Englemann Spruce for the top and satin finished Mahogany for the back and sides, Natural models feature solid Rosewood binding and Macassan Ebony for the fingerboard, bridge, headplate and heelcap. Tonally, this combination of wood is generally warm, sweet and mellow, delivering an overall balanced tone.
- Top Wood Solid Engelmann Spruce
- Back Wood Solid Mahogany
- Side Wood Solid Mahogany
- Binding Solid Rosewood
- Bracing Material Quarter-Sawn Spruce
- Bracing Pattern Patrick James Eggle X-Brace Design
- Rosette 5mm Abalone with Fibre Border
- Neck Mahogany
- Neck Finish Satin
- Neck Joint Patrick James Eggle Bolt-On Design
- Fingerboard Macassan Figured Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius 16"
- Fingerboard Inlays Mother of Pearl 'F' at 12th Fret
- Machine Head Grover Rotomatic Gold
- Trussrod 2 Way
- Nut / Saddle TUSQ (PQ-6116)/(PQ-9110)
- Nut Width Nut 43mm / String Spacing 55mm
- Bridge Macassan Figured Ebony
- Bridge Pins Macassan Figured Ebony with Abalone Dots
- Finish Type Gloss Top / Satin Back and Sides
- Preamp / Pickup
- Hardcase Included
- -Upper bout 298mm
- -Lower bout 405mm
- -Depth at neck 105mm
- -Depth at base 116mm
- -Body Length 510mm
- -Soundhole Diameter 100mm
- -Scale Length 650mm
- -Fingerboard Radius 16 inch