Faith FNCE Natural Neptune Baby Jumbo Electro Acoustic
Faith FNCE Natural Neptune Baby Jumbo Electro Acoustic Product Overview by GAK
Faith FNCE Naked Neptune Baby Jumbo Electro Acoustic guitar is inspired by Patrick James Eggle's renowned 'Saluda' shape. The Neptune is a baby-jumbo size with a 16" lower bout, ideal for guitarists who still want resonant acoustic power but without the potential bulkiness of a full-sized Jumbo.
The Neptune is crafted a high grade Englemann Spruce top and Mahogany. Natural models feature solid Rosewood binding and Macassan Ebony for the fingerboard, bridge, headplate and heelcap. With this combination of wood, the FNCE Neptune is tonally warm, sweet and mellow. This model is fitted with Shadow Performer Tuner Preamp / Shadow Nanflex Pickup electronics.
- Top Wood Solid Engelmann Spruce
- Back Wood Solid Mahogany
- Side Wood Solid Mahogany
- Binding Solid Rosewood
- Bracing Material Quarter-Sawn Spruce
- Bracing Pattern Patrick James Eggle X-Brace Design
- Rosette 5mm Abalone with Fibre Border
- Neck Mahogany
- Neck Finish Satin
- Neck Joint Patrick James Eggle Bolt-On Design
- Fingerboard Macassan Figured Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius 16"
- Fingerboard Inlays Mother of Pearl 'F' at 12th Fret
- Machine Head Grover Rotomatic Gold
- Trussrod 2 Way
- Nut/Saddle TUSQ
- Nut Width Nut 43mm / String Spacing 55mm
- Bridge Macassan Figured Ebony
- Bridge Pins Macassan Figured Ebony with Abalone Dots Finish
- Finish Type Gloss Top / Satin Back and Sides
- Pickup/Preamp Shadow Performer Tuner Preamp / Shadow Nanoflex Pickup
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.
Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Have not recently been declared bankrupt
- Be employed and have an income greater than £7,500 per year