Faith FV Natural Venus Concert Electro Acoustic
Faith FV Natural Venus Concert Electro Acoustic Product Overview
The Venus is the now iconic shape that brought Faith Guitars to the consciousness of so many players over the years. The combination of a 15" lower bout and a slimmer depth of body looks to classic OM or Auditorium body-shapes for inspiration, and makes the Venus the perfect compromise.
It is still big enough to deliver a big acoustic performance, yet remains small enough for the player to jump around on stage with no problem.
Faith Natural series were the very first style of Faith Guitar, and are a classic combination of Spruce and Mahogany.
Using high grade Englemann Spruce for the top and satin finished Mahogany for the back and sides, Natural models feature solid Rosewood binding and Macassan Ebony for the fingerboard, bridge, headplate and heelcap. Tonally, this combination of wood is generally warm, sweet and mellow, delivering an overall balanced tone.
This model is fitted with Shadow Performer Tuner Preamp / Shadow Nanoflex Pickup electronics.
Faith fitted hardcase included.
- Top Wood Solid Engelmann Spruce
- Back Wood Solid Mahogany
- Side Wood Solid Mahogany
- Binding Solid Rosewood
- Bracing Material Quarter-Sawn Spruce
- Bracing Pattern Patrick James Eggle X-Brace Design
- Rosette 5mm Abalone with Fibre Border
- Neck Mahogany
- Neck Finish Satin
- Neck Joint Patrick James Eggle Bolt-On Design
- Fingerboard Macassan Figured Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius 16"
- Fingerboard Inlays Mother of Pearl 'F' at 12th Fret
- Machine Head Grover Rotomatic Gold
- Trussrod 2 Way
- Nut/Saddle TUSQ
- Nut Width Nut 43mm / String Spacing 55mm
- Bridge Macassan Figured Ebony
- Bridge Pins Macassan Figured Ebony with Abalone Dots Finish
- Finish Type Gloss Top / Satin Back and Sides
- Pickup/Preamp Shadow Performer Tuner Preamp / Shadow Nanoflex Pickup