Fender Deluxe Stratocaster HSS Candy Apple Red, Pau Ferro
Fender Deluxe Strat HSS Product Overview by GAK
The Fender Deluxe Strat HSS combines fantastic Fender quality with the added humbucking bridge pickup, all finished off with a stunning flame maple top.
On the guitar you will find two vintage noiseless pickups in the neck and middle position, complimenting the aforementioned Twin head vintage humbucking pickup.
Other key features include an S1 switch, allowing you to modify the guitar tone, a thick aluminium base plate, contoured neck heel and 4-bolt asymmetrical neck plate and a flatter 12" radius fingerboard.
The guitar comes in a striking Candy Apple Red finish.
Fender Product Overview
Fat, hard-rockin’ sound and elegant Fender style unite in the Deluxe Strat HSS, a versatile tone machine with power to spare. The rich, warm humbucking bridge pickup adds a touch of thickness to the instrument’s voice, while special electronics ensure traditional Strat tone is close at hand. A time-tested performer on stage and in the studio, this graceful performer with smooth, comfortable playing feel will easily handle any sonic needs that arise. Two noise-free, highly articulate Vintage Noiseless pickups inhabit the neck and middle positions, cranking out traditional, crisp Strat tones. The Twin Head Vintage humbucking pickup in the bridge position has moderate output, warm tone and even string response, as well as including a thick aluminum base plate to reduce magnetic interference. For traditional Strat tones, simply tap the S-1 switch atop the volume knob to select the rear coil of the bridge pickup—voila, instant classic Strat sound!
Enjoy smoother travel when using the tremolo bridge, thanks to the modern two-point synchronized design, which includes bent steel saddles for classic aesthetics. A contoured neck heel and 4-bolt asymmetrical neck plate make it easy to comfortably reach the upper registers of the neck. The flatter 12" radius fingerboard makes it easy to play fast leads and perform deep bends without fretting out. Locking short-post tuning machines provide increased break angle at the nut for buzz-free playing and enhanced tuning stability, along with quicker string changes.Sporting authentic Fender style and versatile sound, the Deluxe Strat HSS is the ideal instrument for players who need a variety of tones for the stage or the studio.
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Neck: Maple, Modern “C”
- Neck Finish: Satin Polyurethane
- Fingerboard: Rosewood or Maple, 12” Radius
- Frets: 22, Narrow Tall
- Position Inlays: Black Pearloid Dots on Maple, White Pearloid Dots on Rosewood
- Nut (Material/Width): Synthetic Bone, 1.650” (42 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Deluxe Cast/Sealed Locking with Vintage Style Button
- Scale Length: 25.5” (648 mm)
- Bridge: 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Bent Steel Saddles
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green, 3-Ply Black/White/Black
- Pickups: Twin Head Vintage Humbucking (Bridge), Vintage Noiseless™ Single-Coil Strat (Middle), Vintage Noiseless™ Single-Coil Strat (Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade:
- -Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- -Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup
- -Position 3. Middle Pickup
- -Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup
- -Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Special Electronics: S-1 Switch on Volume Control Selects Rear Coil of Bridge Pickup
- -Master Volume
- -Tone 1. (Neck Pickup)
- -Tone 2. (Middle Pickup)
- Control Knobs: Aged White Plastic
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Strings: Fender® USA, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)