Fender Deluxe Strat HSS Tobacco Sunburst, Maple
Fender Deluxe Strat HSS Product Overview by GAK
The Fender Deluxe Strat HSS combines fantastic Fender quality with the added humbucking bridge pickup, all finished off with a stunning flame maple top.
On the guitar you will find two vintage noiseless pickups in the neck and middle position, complementing the aforementioned Twin head vintage humbucking pickup.
Other key features include an S1 switch, allowing you to modify the guitar tone, a thick aluminium base plate, contoured neck heel and 4-bolt asymmetrical neck plate and a flatter 12" radius fingerboard.
The guitar comes in a beautiful Tobacco Sunburst finish.
Fender Product Overview
Enjoy smoother travel when using the tremolo bridge, thanks to the modern two-point synchronized design, which includes bent steel saddles for classic aesthetics. A contoured neck heel and 4-bolt asymmetrical neck plate make it easy to comfortably reach the upper registers of the neck. The flatter 12" radius fingerboard makes it easy to play fast leads and perform deep bends without fretting out. Locking short-post tuning machines provide increased break angle at the nut for buzz-free playing and enhanced tuning stability, along with quicker string changes
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Neck: Maple, Modern “C”
- Neck Finish: Satin Polyurethane
- Fingerboard: Rosewood or Maple, 12” Radius
- Frets: 22, Narrow Tall
- Position Inlays: Black Pearloid Dots on Maple, White Pearloid Dots on Rosewood
- Nut (Material/Width): Synthetic Bone, 1.650” (42 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Deluxe Cast/Sealed Locking with Vintage Style Button
- Scale Length: 25.5” (648 mm)
- Bridge: 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Bent Steel Saddles
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green, 3-Ply Black/White/Black
- Pickups: Twin Head Vintage Humbucking (Bridge), Vintage Noiseless™ Single-Coil Strat (Middle), Vintage Noiseless™ Single-Coil Strat (Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade:
- -Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- -Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup
- -Position 3. Middle Pickup
- -Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup
- -Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Special Electronics: S-1 Switch on Volume Control Selects Rear Coil of Bridge Pickup
- -Master Volume
- -Tone 1. (Neck Pickup)
- -Tone 2. (Middle Pickup)
- Control Knobs: Aged White Plastic
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Strings: Fender® USA, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)
great product,great service and great price.thank you GAK.