Fender Deluxe Telecaster Thinline Candy Apple Red, Maple
Fender Product Overview
Light in weight, but not sound, the Deluxe Telecaster Thinline is crafted with timelessly elegant style and authentic Fender tone. Crisp and articulate, with a versatile voice that cuts through a busy mix, this stage-tested design is the ideal combination of modern features and traditional aesthetics. With a little bit of extra ‘magic’ up its sleeve, this instrument is as flexible as it is distinctly stylish.
Two noise-free, highly articulate Vintage Noiseless Tele pickups produce rich, detailed tone, with the balanced string response, definition and twang you’ve come to expect from a Tele. The semi-hollow construction imparts seductively warm overtones to the traditional Tele sound, creating a slightly throatier voice. Four-way switching adds an exciting dimension to the traditional Tele pickup combinations—position four combines the bridge and neck pickups in series for hotter output and punchier midrange. Enjoy increased sustain and slightly thicker tone that complements the famous Tele twang, thanks to the modern six-saddle
Classic aesthetic touches include nickel/chrome hardware and a four-ply aged white
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400.
- Series: Deluxe
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Neck: Maple, Modern “C”
- Neck Finish: Satin Polyurethane
- Fingerboard: Rosewood or Maple, 12” (305 mm) Radius
- Frets: 22, Narrow Tall
- Position Inlays: Black Pearloid Dots on Maple, White Pearloid Dots on Rosewood
- Nut (Material/Width): Synthetic Bone, 1.650” (42 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Deluxe Cast/Sealed Locking with Vintage Style Button
- Scale Length: 25.5” (648 mm)
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Standard Strings-Through-Body Tele with Block Saddles
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Aged White Pearloid
- Pickups: Vintage Noiseless™ Single-Coil Telecaster (Bridge/Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 4-Position Blade:
- -Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- -Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups (In Parallel)
- -Position 3. Neck Pickup
- -Position 4. Neck and Bridge Pickups (In Series)
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Case: Deluxe Gig Bag
Feels really light (nice contrast to solid body electrics), arrived (mail order) in great shape- all electrics in full working order, nice medium action. Fantastic tone - really happy with this. Got great advice from the team at GAK- highly recommend them.
Great guitar, visually stunning and fault free but badly let down with too much noise from the electric side of things. Tried two examples, the second one was better but still not live-able with so went for something else (which was no problem for the GAK member of staff I was dealing with).
Great looking guitar in perfect visual condition and one of the best set ups of a guitar I have seen out of the box. However the electrics were all over the place - an earthing type hum (from noiseless pups!?) which I could not get rid of unless I turned the tone control fully clockwise. The output of the guitar was very low and the four way switch was not working properly. GAK were apologetic and have now arranged to collect the guitar and send a new one. Fingers crossed as I want to use this tele for the NYE gig.