Fender Limited Edition American Professional Pine Jazzmaster, Natural
Fender 2017 Limited Edition American Professional Pine Jazzmaster, Natural, overview by GAK
Fender's original prototype instruments were fashioned from pine and now, with the 2017 Limited Edition American Vintage '59 Pine Jazzmaster we've come full circle. This body wood began its functional life over 100 years ago, as part of the Buckstaff Furniture Company's facility in Oshkosh, WI before it was reclaimed, cooked and fashioned into an instrument. The grain, knotholes and man-made imperfections make each one unique.
The 2017 Limited Edition American Professional Pine Jazzmaster is loaded with a pair of V-Mod single-coil Jazzmaster pickups, kicking out vintage-inspired tone while the new treble-bleed tone circuit retains high end clarity, no matter where the volume control is set. Topped by 22 narrow-tall frets for easy bending, the 9.5"-radius maple fingerboard is ideal for most playing styles, offering enough arc for comfortable chording while remaining flat enough for wide bends. The improved tremolo and bridge incorporate a screw-in arm and brass Mustang saddles that stabilize the strings while enhancing your tone.
With its original-era sound and style, the 2017 Limited Edition American Professional Pine Jazzmaster is an inspiring tribute to Fender's beginnings.
- Body Finish: Satin Urethane
- Body Material: Cooked Reclaimed Pine
- Bridge Pickup: V-Mod Single-Coil Jazzmaster
- Bridge: Jazzmaster/Jaguar Bridge with Nickel-Plated Brass Mustang® Saddles set to 9.5 inch Radius and Vintage-Style Floating Tremolo with Tremolo Lock Button and Screw-In Tremolo Arm
- Case: Hardshell Case included
- Control Knobs: Aged White "Witch Hat"
- Controls: Master Volume with Treble-Bleed, Master Tone
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Fret Size: Narrow Tall
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Neck Finish: Hand-Rubbed Oil
- Neck: Figured Maple
- Neck Pickup: V-Mod Single-Coil Jazzmaster
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt
- Neck Shape: Modern "Deep C"
- Number of Frets: 22
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Black Anodized Aluminium
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Strings: Fender® USA 250L, NPS (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Switching: 3-Position Toggle:
- -Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- -Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups
- -Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Tremolo Arm: Screw-In Style Jaguar/Jazzmaster Tremolo Arm
- Truss Rod Nut: 1/8" American Series
- Truss Rod Wrench: 1/8" Hex (Allen)
- Truss Rod: Bi-Flex™
- Tuning Machines: Fender Standard Cast/Sealed Staggered