Fender '50s Precision Bass Fiesta Red
Fender '50s Precision Bass Fiesta Red Overview by GAK
For players who prize original-era Precision Bass sound and style, the '50s Precision Bass is a must-have instrument. Throughout the 1950s, the Precision Bass was the only Fender bass, and this model gives you the design from later that decade that has been the world's most recognized electric bass guitar form ever since. Delivering powerful punch and great value, this is a great evocation of a profoundly influential instrument, with authentic touches including a 2-Color Sunburst finish, gold anodized pickguard, reverse tuners and more.
Featuring a One-piece maple neck/fingerboard with “C” profile, 7.25” radius and 20 vintage-style frets, Vintage-style split-single-coil pickup, Gold anodized aluminium pickguard, Vintage-style four-saddle bridge, Reverse open-gear tuners.
Pure and simple, this instrument features classic vintage styling that evokes and honours the timeless Fender basses that came before it in the 1950s, ’60s and ’70s. From the rear strap button to the top of the headstock, it’s the very essence of classic vintage Fender bass design.
A major part of the vintage-style sound, look and appeal of this bass is its vintage-style pickups, which deliver pure bass tone, power and performance evoking the great Fender basses of the 1950s, ’60s and ’70s.
In addition to its other vintage-style features, this Precision Bass model features another elegantly authentic 1950s-era design element in the gilded form of a single-ply gold anodized aluminium pickguard.
- Body: Alder
- Neck: 1-Piece Maple, "C" Shape, (Gloss Urethane Finish)
- Fingerboard: Maple, 7.25" Radius (184 mm)
- No. of Frets: 20 Vintage Style Frets
- Pickups: 1 Precision Bass Split Single-Coil Pickup (Mid)
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Pickup Switching: None
- Bridge: American Vintage Precision®/Jazz® Bass
- Machine Heads: Vintage Style Reverse Tuning Machines
- Hardware: Nickel/Chrome
- Pickguard : Gold Anodized Aluminum
- Scale Length: 34" (863.6 mm)
- Width at Nut: 1.750" (44.5 mm)
- Unique Features: Vintage Styling, Anodized Aluminum Pickguard, Synthetic Bone Nut
- Strings: Fender Super Bass 7250ML, NPS,
- Gauges: (.045, .065, .080, .100)
- Accessories: Deluxe Gig Bag included