Fender '60s Jazz Bass, Pau Ferro Fingerboard, Black
Fender '60s Jazz Bass Black
The 60s Jazz Bass captures the essence of the decade; an instrument as tuneful and groundbreaking as the decade it debuted in.
Many of the period-correct details that made the original Jazz basses so cool are spot-on replicated in this classic vintage-vibe beauty especially the original offset waist, ultra-slim neck and pair of vintage-style alnico magnet Jazz Bass single-coil pickups.
Whether it's early 60s Motown, British invasion and American garage, or later 60s heavy rock and soul, this bass embodies a fantastic era in music.
- Body Alder
- Neck Maple, "C" Shape,
- (Gloss Polyurethane Finish)
- Fingerboard Pau Ferro 7.25" Radius (184mm)
- No. of Frets 20 Vintage Style Frets
- Pickups 2 Standard Vintage Alnico Magnet Jazz Bass Single Coil Pickups (Mid & Bridge)
- Controls Volume 1. (Neck Pickup),
- Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup),
- Master Tone
- Pickup Switching None
- Bridge American Vintage Jazz Bass
- Machine Heads Vintage Style Reverse Tuning Machines
- Hardware Nickel/Chrome
- Pickguard 4-Ply Brown Shell
- Scale Length 34" (864 mm)
- Width at Nut 1.50" (38mm)
- Unique Features True Vintage Styling,
- Synthetic Bone Nut
- Strings Fender Super Bass 7250ML, NPS,
- Gauges: (.045, .065, .080, .100),
- Accessories Deluxe Gig Bag
great bass, love it. Mexican fenders are very good in general.