Fender '72 Telecaster Thinline Natural
Fender '72 Telecaster Thinline Product Overview by GAK
Fender are known for making stunning guitars and the 72 Telecaster Thinline is no exception. It may look great, but it sounds even better, with a much fatter sound than a regular Tele.
On the guitar you'll find a pair of Wide Range humbucking pickups which help to give the guitar a warmer and more rounded sound. Other key features include C-shaped maple neck, bullet truss rod, '70s vintage hardtail strings-through Strat bridge and a three-bolt neckplate.
The Thinline guitars are very light which make them perfect if you're a touring musician or playing a lot of gigs.
The guitar is available in beautiful Natural and Sunburst finishes.
Fender Product Overview
1972 was a magical year for the Telecaster guitar, which was then available in several new designs and with more options than ever before.
The '72 Telecaster Thinline features a warmer and rounder semi-hollow ash body, a C-shaped maple neck, bullet truss rod, '70s vintage hardtail strings-through Strat bridge, three-bolt neckplate and two Wide Range humbucking pickups.
- Body: Semi-Hollow Ash
- Neck: 1-Piece Maple, "C" Shape, (Gloss Urethane Finish)
- Fingerboard: Maple, 7.25" Radius (184 mm)
- No. of Frets: 21 Vintage Style Frets
- Pickups: 2 Fender® "Wide Range" Humbucking Pickups, (Neck/Bridge)
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade, positions-
- -Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- -Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups
- -Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Bridge: Vintage Style Strat Strings-Through-Body Hardtail Bridge
- Machine Heads: Fender® Vintage "F" Style Tuning Machines
- Hardware: Chrome
- Pickguard : 4-Ply White Pearloid
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Width at Nut: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Unique Features: "F" Hole, 3-Bolt Neck Plate with Micro-Tilt™ Adjustment, "Bullet" Truss Rod Nut, Synthetic Bone Nut
- Strings: Fender Super 250L, Nickel Plated Steel
- Gauges: (.009, .011, .016, .024, .032, .042),
- Accessories: Deluxe Gig Bag included