Fender '72 Telecaster Thinline Natural
Fender '72 Telecaster Thinline Product Overview by GAK
On the guitar, you'll find a pair of Wide Range humbucking pickups which help to give the guitar a warmer and more rounded sound. Other key features include C-shaped maple neck, bullet truss rod, '70s vintage hardtail strings-through Strat bridge and a three-bolt neckplate.
The Thinline guitars are very light which make them perfect if you're a touring musician or playing a lot of gigs.
The guitar is available in beautiful Natural and Sunburst finishes.
Fender Product Overview
1972 was a magical year for the Telecaster guitar, which was then available in several new designs and with more options than ever before.
The '72 Telecaster Thinline features a warmer and rounder semi-hollow ash body, a C-shaped maple neck, bullet truss rod, '70s vintage hardtail strings-through Strat bridge, three-bolt neckplate and two Wide Range humbucking pickups.
- Body: Semi-Hollow Ash
- Neck: 1-Piece Maple, "C" Shape, (Gloss Urethane Finish)
- Fingerboard: Maple, 7.25" Radius (184 mm)
- No. of Frets: 21 Vintage Style Frets
- Pickups: 2 Fender® "Wide Range" Humbucking Pickups, (Neck/Bridge)
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade, positions-
- -Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- -Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups
- -Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Bridge: Vintage Style Strat Strings-Through-Body Hardtail Bridge
- Machine Heads: Fender® Vintage "F" Style Tuning Machines
- Hardware: Chrome
- Pickguard : 4-Ply White Pearloid
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Width at Nut: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Unique Features: "F" Hole, 3-Bolt Neck Plate with Micro-Tilt™ Adjustment, "Bullet" Truss Rod Nut, Synthetic Bone Nut
- Strings: Fender Super 250L, Nickel Plated Steel
- Gauges: (.009, .011, .016, .024, .032, .042),
- Accessories: Deluxe Gig Bag included