Fender 75th Anniversary Commemorative Jazz Bass, Rosewood Fingerboard, 2-Colour Bourbon Burst
This model is part of Fender’s 75th Anniversary collection of guitars and basses, which have unique versions of classic designs such as the Stratocaster, Telecaster, Precision Bass and Jazz Bass with unique features and finishes.
This 75th Anniversary Commemorative Jazz Bass has an Ash body and a striking 2-colour Bourbon Burst finish. Other features include a comfortable to play slim ‘C’-shaped Maple neck topped with a Rosewood fretboard, a 4-Saddle HiMass Vintage bridge and Pure Vintage ‘70’s tuning machines with the Fender logo. For pickups, it has two premium Custom Shop ‘60’s Single-Coil Jazz Bass pickups, which provide clarity and punch without sounding too shiny. To complete the look, this Jazz Bass has a Mint Green pickguard and gold hardware.
Includes a Custom Inca Silver moulded hardshell case with a plush Lake Placid Blue interior and a certificate of authenticity.
In 1946 Clarence Leonidas ‘Leo’ Fender created Fender Electric Instrument Company and changed the trajectory of modern music forever. The 75th Anniversary Series celebrates Leo’s bold, revolutionary designs with special versions of the Stratocaster, Telecaster, Precision Bass and Jazz Bass. Featuring unique finishes, premium pickups and remarkably comfortable necks, these instruments honor the timeless Fender designs that reshaped music.
The 75th Anniversary Commemorative Jazz Bass is decked out in a beautiful 2-Color Bourbon Burst finish over an ash body with gold hardware. The one-piece maple neck features a Slim ‘C’ neck profile, rolled fingerboard edges, a ‘Super-Natural’ satin finish and a sculpted neck heel for unsurpassed comfort and playability. Custom Shop '60s Jazz Bass pickups offer vintage-style growl, mid-range and clarity while the HiMass Vintage bridge enhances sustain, resonance and stability. Finally, every Commemorative Jazz Bass features special badging with a 75th anniversary ingot inlaid into the back of the headstock and an engraved anniversary neck plate.
This limited-edition instrument celebrates the world’s most popular bass, providing classic Fender style and tone in an exclusive upscale package.
Includes a custom Inca Silver molded hardshell case with plush Lake Placid Blue interior and a special certificate of authenticity.
- Body Finish Gloss Urethane
- Body Material Ash
- Body Shape Jazz Bass®
- Bridge Pickup Custom Shop '60s Single-Coil Jazz Bass®
- Bridge 4-Saddle HiMass™ Vintage (String-Through-Body or Top-Load)
- Case/Gig Bag Deluxe Molded Hardshell – Inca Silver with Blue Interior
- Color 2-Color Bourbon Burst
- Configuration SS
- Controls Volume 1. (Middle Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Tone
- Fingerboard Material Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius 9.5" (241 mm)
- Fret Size Medium Jumbo
- Hardware Finish Gold
- Included Accessories
- Middle Pickup Custom Shop '60s Single-Coil Jazz Bass®
- Neck Finish “Super-Natural” Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Pickup
- Neck Shape Slim "C"
- Number of Frets 20
- Nut Material Bone
- Nut Width 1.5" (38.1 mm)
- Orientation Right-Hand
- Pickguard 3-Ply Mint Green
- Position Inlays White Dot
- Special Electronics
- Strings Fender® USA 7250M Nickel Plated Steel (.045-.105 Gauges), PN 0737250406
- Switching None
- Tuning Machines Pure Vintage '70s with Fender® Logo