Fender 75th Anniversary Commemorative Precision Bass, Maple Fingerboard, 2-Colour Bourbon Burst
This model is part of Fender’s 75th Anniversary collection of guitars and basses, which have unique versions of classic designs such as the Stratocaster, Telecaster, Precision Bass, and Jazz Bass with unique features and finishes.
This 75th Anniversary Commemorative Precision Bass has an Ash body and a striking 2-colour Bourbon Burst finish. Other features include a comfortable 1963 ‘C’-shaped Maple neck topped with a 20-fret Maple fretboard, a 4-Saddle HiMass Vintage bridge, and Pure Vintage ‘70’s tuning machines with the Fender logo.
For pickups, it has two premium Custom Shop ‘62 Single-Coil Precision Bass split single-coil pickups, which provide full booming lows, a punchy midrange, and clear highs. To complete the look, this Precision Bass has a Mint Green pickguard and gold hardware.
Includes a Custom Inca Silver moulded hardshell case with a plush Lake Placid Blue interior and a certificate of authenticity.
In 1946 Clarence Leonidas ‘Leo’ Fender created Fender Electric Instrument Company and changed the trajectory of modern music forever. The 75th Anniversary Series celebrates Leo’s bold, revolutionary designs with special versions of the Stratocaster, Telecaster, Precision Bass and Jazz Bass. Featuring unique finishes, premium pickups and remarkably comfortable necks, these instruments honor the timeless Fender designs that reshaped music.
The 75th Anniversary Commemorative Precision Bass is decked out in a beautiful 2-Color Bourbon Burst finish over an ash body with gold hardware. The one-piece maple neck features a ’63 Precision Bass neck profile, rolled fingerboard edges, a ‘Super-Natural’ satin finish and a sculpted neck heel for unsurpassed comfort and playability. Custom Shop ’62 P Bass pickups serve up vintage-style low-end and punch while the HiMass Vintage bridge enhances sustain, resonance and stability. Finally, every Commemorative Precision Bass features special badging with a 75th anniversary ingot inlaid into the back of the headstock and an engraved anniversary neck plate.
This limited-edition instrument celebrates the world’s first electric bass, providing classic Fender style and tone in an exclusive, upscale package.
Includes a custom Inca Silver molded hardshell case with plush Lake Placid Blue interior and a special certificate of authenticity.
- Body Finish Gloss Urethane
- Body Material Ash
- Body Shape Precision Bass®
- Bridge Pickup
- Bridge 4-Saddle HiMass™ Vintage (String-Through-Body or Top-Load)
- Case/Gig Bag Deluxe Molded Hardshell – Inca Silver with Blue Interior
- Color 2-Color Bourbon Burst
- Configuration S
- Controls Master Volume, Master Tone
- Fingerboard Material Maple
- Fingerboard Radius 9.5" (241 mm)
- Fret Size Medium Jumbo
- Hardware Finish Gold
- Included Accessories
- Middle Pickup Custom Shop '62 Precision Bass® Split Single-Coil
- Neck Finish Satin Urethane Finish on Back, Gloss Urethane Finish on Front
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Pickup
- Neck Shape 1963 C
- Number of Frets 20
- Nut Material Bone
- Nut Width 1.625" (41.3 mm)
- Orientation Right-Hand
- Pickguard 3-Ply Mint Green
- Position Inlays Black Dot
- Special Electronics
- Strings Fender® USA 7250M Nickel Plated Steel (.045-.105 Gauges), PN 0737250406
- Switching None
- Tuning Machines Pure Vintage '70s with Fender® Logo