Fender 75th Anniversary Commemorative Stratocaster, Maple Fingerboard, 2-Colour Bourbon Burst
This model is part of Fender’s 75th Anniversary collection of guitars and basses, which have unique versions of classic designs such as the Stratocaster, Telecaster, Precision Bass and Jazz Bass with unique features and finishes.
This 75th Anniversary Commemorative Stratocaster has an Ash body and a striking 2-Colour Bourbon Burst finish. Other features include a comfortable Deep ‘C’-shaped Maple neck topped with a 22-fret Maple fretboard and black dot inlays, a 2-point synchronized tremolo with a cold-rolled steel block which adds extra sustain and high-end sparkle, and modern locking short-post tuning machines with white Pearloid buttons.
For pickups, it has three premium Custom Shop Fat ‘60’s Single-Coil Strat pickups, which provide the classic Strat sound with an extra low-end punch and crisp articulation. To complete the look, this Stratocaster has a Mint Green pickguard and gold hardware.
Includes a Custom Inca Silver moulded hardshell case with a plush Lake Placid Blue interior and a certificate of authenticity.
In 1946 Clarence Leonidas ‘Leo’ Fender created Fender Electric Instrument Company and changed the trajectory of modern music forever. The 75th Anniversary Series celebrates Leo’s bold, revolutionary designs with special versions of the Stratocaster, Telecaster, Precision Bass and Jazz Bass. Featuring unique finishes, premium pickups and remarkably comfortable necks, these instruments honor the timeless Fender designs that reshaped music.
The 75th Anniversary Commemorative Stratocaster is decked out in a beautiful 2-Color Bourbon Burst finish over an ash body, with gold hardware and pearl button locking tuners. The one-piece maple neck features a Deep ‘C’ profile, rolled fingerboard edges, a ‘Super-Natural’ satin finish and a sculpted neck heel for unsurpassed comfort and playability. Custom Shop Fat '60s pickups provide sweet Strat tone with added low-end punch while a 2-point tremolo with cold-rolled steel block enhances sparkle, sustain and tuning stability. Finally, each Commemorative Stratocaster features a 75th anniversary ingot inlaid into the back of the headstock and an engraved anniversary neck plate.
This limited-edition Stratocaster is a fitting homage to the world’s most popular electric guitar, providing classic Fender style and tone in an exclusive, upscale package.
Includes a custom Inca Silver molded hardshell case with plush Lake Placid Blue interior and a special certificate of authenticity.
- Body Finish Gloss Urethane
- Body Material Ash
- Body Shape Stratocaster®
- Bridge Pickup Custom Shop Fat '60s Single-Coil Strat®
- Bridge 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Bent Steel Saddles, Pop-In Tremolo Arm and Cold-Rolled Steel Block
- Case/Gig Bag Deluxe Molded Hardshell – Inca Silver with Blue Interior
- Color 2-Color Bourbon Burst
- Configuration SSS
- Controls Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickups), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Fingerboard Material Maple
- Fingerboard Radius 9.5" (241 mm)
- Fret Size Medium Jumbo
- Hardware Finish Gold
- Included Accessories
- Middle Pickup Custom Shop Fat '60s RWRP Single-Coil Strat®
- Neck Finish Satin Urethane Finish on Back, Gloss Urethane Finish on Front
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Pickup Custom Shop Fat '60s Single-Coil Strat®
- Neck Shape Deep "C"
- Number of Frets 22
- Nut Material Bone
- Nut Width 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Orientation Right-Hand
- Pickguard 3-Ply Mint Green
- Position Inlays Black Dot
- Special Electronics
- Strings Fender® USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges), PN 0730250403
- Switching 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Tuning Machines Modern Locking Short-Post with White Pearloid Buttons