Fender 75th Anniversary Commemorative Telecaster, Maple Fingerboard, 2-Colour Bourbon Burst
This model is part of Fender’s 75th Anniversary collection of guitars and basses, which have unique versions of classic designs such as the Stratocaster, Telecaster, Precision Bass, and Jazz Bass with unique features and finishes.
This 75th Anniversary Commemorative Telecaster has an Ash body and a striking 2-colour Bourbon Burst finish. Other features include a comfortable Deep ‘C’-shaped Maple neck topped with a 22-fret Maple fretboard, a 3-saddle Tele bridge with compensated brass ‘bullet’ saddles, which improve the tone and sustain, allowing more accurate intonation than straight saddles, and modern locking short-post tuning machines with white Pearloid buttons.
For pickups, it has two premium Custom Shop Twisted Tele single-coil pickups, which provide a bright, warm vintage-style tone. To complete the look, this Telecaster has a Mint Green pickguard and gold hardware.
Includes a Custom Inca Silver moulded hardshell case with a plush Lake Placid Blue interior and a certificate of authenticity.
In 1946 Clarence Leonidas ‘Leo’ Fender created Fender Electric Instrument Company and changed the trajectory of modern music forever. The 75th Anniversary Series celebrates Leo’s bold, revolutionary designs with special versions of the Stratocaster, Telecaster, Precision Bass and Jazz Bass. Featuring unique finishes, premium pickups and remarkably comfortable necks, these instruments honor the timeless Fender designs that reshaped music.
The 75th Anniversary Commemorative Telecaster is decked out in a beautiful 2-Color Bourbon Burst finish over ash body, gold hardware and pearl button locking tuners. The one-piece maple neck features a Deep ‘C’ profile, rolled fingerboard edges, a ‘Super-Natural’ satin finish and a sculpted neck heel for unsurpassed comfort and playability. Custom Shop Twisted Tele pickups deliver searing Telecaster twang with sparkle and clarity. A top-load/string- through bridge with compensated ‘bullet’ saddles provides superb intonation and versatility. Finally, every Commemorative Telecaster features special badging with a 75th anniversary ingot inlaid into the back of the headstock and an engraved anniversary neck plate.
This limited-edition Telecaster honors the guitar that started it all, providing classic Fender style and tone in an exclusive, upscale package.
Includes a custom Inca Silver molded hardshell case with plush Lake Placid Blue interior and a special certificate of authenticity.
- Body Finish Gloss Urethane
- Body Material Ash
- Body Shape Telecaster®
- Bridge Pickup Custom Shop Twisted Tele® Single-Coil
- Bridge 3-Saddle Top-Load/String-Through Tele® with Compensated Brass “Bullet” Saddles
- Case/Gig Bag Deluxe Molded Hardshell – Inca Silver with Blue Interior
- Color 2-Color Bourbon Burst
- Configuration SS
- Controls Master Volume, Master Tone
- Fingerboard Material Maple
- Fingerboard Radius 9.5" (241 mm)
- Fret Size Medium Jumbo
- Hardware Finish Gold
- Included Accessories
- Middle Pickup
- Neck Finish Satin Urethane Finish on Back, Gloss Urethane Finish on Front
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Pickup Custom Shop "Twisted" Tele® Single-Coil
- Neck Shape Deep "C"
- Number of Frets 22
- Nut Material Bone
- Nut Width 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Orientation Right-Hand
- Pickguard 3-Ply Mint Green
- Position Inlays Black Dot
- Special Electronics
- Strings Fender® USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges), PN 0730250403
- Switching 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Tuning Machines Modern Locking Short-Post with White Pearloid Buttons