Fender 75th Anniversary Precision Bass, Maple Fingerboard, Diamond Anniversary
In 1946 Clarence Leonidas 'Leo' Fender created Fender Electric Instrument Company and changed the trajectory of modern music forever. The 75th Anniversary Series celebrates Leo's bold, revolutionary designs with special versions of the Stratocaster, Telecaster, Precision Bass and Jazz Bass. Featuring unique finishes, premium pickups and remarkably comfortable necks, these instruments honor the timeless Fender designs that reshaped music.
The 75th Anniversary Precision Bass is finished in Diamond Anniversary metallic with a matching painted headstock. The maple neck features a 'Modern C' profile, medium jumbo frets and a satin finish for supreme comfort and playability. Vintage-style '50s Precision Bass pickups provide punchy low-end while a 4-saddle bridge delivers rock-solid stability and intonation. Every Anniversary Precision Bass features a special 75th anniversary engraved neck plate and ships in a deluxe gig bag.
This limited-edition Precision Bass is a fitting homage to the one that started it all, providing classic Fender style and tone in an exclusive, upscale package.
- Body Finish Gloss Polyester
- Body Material Alder
- Body Shape Precision Bass®
- Bridge Pickup
- Bridge 4-Saddle Standard
- Case/Gig Bag Deluxe Gig Bag
- Color Diamond Anniversary
- Configuration S
- Controls Master Volume, Master Tone
- Fingerboard Material Maple
- Fingerboard Radius 9.5" (241 mm)
- Fret Size Medium Jumbo
- Hardware Finish Nickel/Chrome
- Included Accessories
- Middle Pickup Vintage-Style '50s Split Single-Coil Precision Bass®
- Neck Finish Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Pickup
- Neck Shape Modern "C"
- Number of Frets 20
- Nut Material Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width 1.625" (41.3 mm)
- Orientation Right-Hand
- Pickguard 3-Ply Black/White/Black
- Position Inlays Black Dot
- Special Electronics
- Strings Fender® USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges), PN 0730250403
- Switching None
- Tuning Machines Standard Open-Gear