Fender 75th Anniversary Stratocaster, Maple Fingerboard, Diamond Anniversary
Overview by GAK
This model is part of Fender’s 75th Anniversary collection of guitars and basses, which have unique versions of classic designs such as the Stratocaster, Telecaster, Precision Bass and Jazz Bass with unique features and finishes.
This 75th Anniversary Stratocaster has an Alder body and a Diamond Anniversary finish. Other features include a comfortable Modern ‘C’-shaped Maple neck topped with a 22-fret Maple fretboard, a 2-point synchronised tremolo with bent steel saddles which provides clarity and bite, as well as increased tuning stability and harmonics.
For pickups, it has three premium Vintage-Style ‘60’s single-coil Strat pickups, which provide a bright, articulate vintage-style tone. To complete the look, this Stratocaster has a black and white pickguard, and nickel and chrome hardware.
Includes a deluxe gigbag
In 1946 Clarence Leonidas ‘Leo’ Fender created Fender Electric Instrument Company and changed the trajectory of modern music forever. The 75th Anniversary Series celebrates Leo’s bold, revolutionary designs with special versions of the Stratocaster, Telecaster, Precision Bass and Jazz Bass. Featuring unique finishes, premium pickups and remarkably comfortable necks, these instruments honor the timeless Fender designs that reshaped music.
The 75th Anniversary Stratocaster is finished in a striking Diamond Anniversary finish with a matching painted headstock. The maple neck features a ‘Modern C’ profile, medium jumbo frets and a satin finish for supreme comfort and playability. Vintage-style ‘60s pickups provide sweet Strat tone, while a 2-point tremolo delivers smooth vibrato and improved tuning stability. Every Anniversary Stratocaster features a special 75th anniversary neck plate and ships in a deluxe gig bag.
This limited-edition Stratocaster is a fitting homage to the world’s most popular electric guitar, providing classic Fender style and tone in an exclusive, upscale package.
- Body Finish Gloss Polyester
- Body Material Alder
- Body Shape Stratocaster®
- Bridge Pickup Vintage-Style '60s Single-Coil Strat®
- Bridge 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Bent Steel Saddles
- Case/Gig Bag Deluxe Gig Bag
- Color Diamond Anniversary
- Configuration SSS
- Controls Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickups), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Fingerboard Material Maple
- Fingerboard Radius 9.5" (241 mm)
- Fret Size Medium Jumbo
- Hardware Finish Nickel/Chrome
- Included Accessories
- Middle Pickup Vintage-Style '60s Single-Coil Strat®
- Neck Finish Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Pickup Vintage-Style '60s Single-Coil Strat®
- Neck Shape Modern "C"
- Number of Frets 22
- Nut Material Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width 1.650" (42 mm)
- Orientation Right-Hand
- Pickguard 3-Ply Black/White/Black
- Position Inlays Black Dot
- Special Electronics
- Strings Fender® USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges), PN 0730250403
- Switching 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Tuning Machines Standard Cast/Sealed
This guitar is dream everything about it is lovely, this feels and handles like a USA Strat that costs twice the price in my experience and just I adore the pickups they sound sweet in that sixties way