Fender 75th Anniversary Telecaster, Maple Fingerboard, Diamond Anniversary
This model is part of Fender’s 75th Anniversary collection of guitars and basses, which have unique versions of classic designs such as the Stratocaster, Telecaster, Precision Bass and Jazz Bass with unique features and finishes.
This 75th Anniversary Telecaster has an Alder body and a Diamond Anniversary finish. Other features include a comfortable Modern ‘C’-shaped Maple neck topped with a 22-fret Maple fretboard, as well as vintage-style tuning machines, and a 6-Saddle String-Through-Body Tele bridge with block steel saddles, which improve intonation and sustain while providing a more focused sound.
For pickups, it has two premium Vintage-Style ‘50’s single-coil Tele pickups, which provide a twangy, well-defined sound. To complete the look, this Telecaster has a black and white pickguard with nickel and chrome hardware.
Includes a deluxe gig bag.
In 1946 Clarence Leonidas ‘Leo’ Fender created Fender Electric Instrument Company and changed the trajectory of modern music forever. The 75th Anniversary Series celebrates Leo’s bold, revolutionary designs with special versions of the Stratocaster, Telecaster, Precision Bass and Jazz Bass. Featuring unique finishes, premium pickups and remarkably comfortable necks, these instruments honor the timeless Fender designs that reshaped music.
The 75th Anniversary Telecaster is finished in Diamond Anniversary metallic with a matching painted headstock. The maple neck features a ‘Modern C’ profile, medium jumbo frets and a satin finish for supreme comfort and playability. Vintage-style '50s Telecaster pickups provide warm and twangy tone while a 6-saddle bridge improves intonation. Every Anniversary Telecaster features a special 75th anniversary engraved neck plate and ships in a deluxe gig bag.
This limited-edition Telecaster is a fitting homage to the one that started it all, providing classic Fender style and tone in an exclusive, upscale package.
- Body Finish Gloss Polyester
- Body Material Alder
- Body Shape Telecaster®
- Bridge Pickup Vintage-Style '50s Single-Coil Tele®
- Bridge 6-Saddle String-Through-Body Tele® with Block Steel Saddles
- Case/Gig Bag Deluxe Gig Bag
- Color Diamond Anniversary
- Configuration SS
- Controls Master Volume, Master Tone
- Fingerboard Material Maple
- Fingerboard Radius 9.5" (241 mm)
- Fret Size Medium Jumbo
- Hardware Finish Nickel/Chrome
- Included Accessories
- Middle Pickup
- Neck Finish Satin Urethane Finish on Back, Gloss Urethane Finish on Front
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Pickup Vintage-Style '50s Single-Coil Tele®
- Neck Shape Modern "C"
- Number of Frets 22
- Nut Material Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width 1.650" (42 mm)
- Orientation Right-Hand
- Pickguard 3-Ply Black/White/Black
- Position Inlays Black Dot
- Special Electronics
- Strings Fender® USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges), PN 0730250403
- Switching 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge, Position 2. Bridge and Neck, Position 3. Neck
- Tuning Machines Vintage-Style
Very pleased, discussed with one of the team and very helpful