Fender Limited Acoustasonic Player Telecaster, Sea Foam Green Overview
Available for a limited time in Sea Foam Green!
The Fender Acoustasonic Telecaster lets you get the best of both worlds - combining the resonance and warmth of a hollow body with the playability and tonal options of an electric guitar. The Acoustasonic range has features that were specially designed for these guitars, and are available in a range of finishes, and now this series has been refined to offer a more accessible version - the Acoustasonic Player.
The Acoustasonic Player Telecaster has a mahogany hollow body with a sleek satin-matte finish. The hollow body greatly improves the acoustic qualities of this guitar as this kind of body style is naturally resonant and improves projection.
It has a patent-pending Stringed Instrument Resonance System (SIRS) soundhole with an inlaid top, which delivers a loud, natural voice and vibrant harmonics thanks to its unique ‘waterfall’ design.
The neck is also made from mahogany with a ‘Modern Deep C’ profile which has the playability and comfort of an electric guitar, and a satin finish for improved playability. This is topped with a rosewood fretboard with 22 Narrow Tall frets.
The Fender Acoustasonic Player Telecaster has a saddle piezo which enhances the natural acoustic sound, there’s a body-sending pickup that brings out the natural resonance and harmonic frequencies of the wood, and there’s also a Noiseless Magnetic pickup which is designed to enhance the electric voicings, delivering a hum-free tone. Combined, these features make sure you get the very best sound from your guitar.
The Fender Acoustasonic Player has a newly-curated collection of 3 different acoustic voicings (enhanced harmonics, alternative acoustics, core acoustics), an acoustic-electric blend, and a full electric voicing to get the classic Tele twang. The Mod knob lets you blend two voices together so you get even more tonal options, making the Fender Acoustasonic Player Telecaster incredibly versatile. The acoustic voicings work best when played through an acoustic amp, or a preamp straight into a recording device.
To complete the Fender Acoustasonic Player Telecaster is a Graph Tech TUSQ nut, a Modern Asymmetrical bridge, chrome hardware, and is available in Butterscotch Blonde, Shadow Burst, Arctic White and Brushed Black.
Comes with a Fender Deluxe 1225 Gig Bag included.
- Fingerboard Material Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius 12" (305 mm)
- Neck Finish Satin Urethane
- Neck Material Mahogany
- Neck Shape Modern "Deep C"
- Number of Frets 22
- Fret Size Narrow Tall
- Scale Length 25.5" (648 mm)
- Nut Material Graph Tech® TUSQ®
- Nut Width 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays White Dot
- String Nut Graph Tech® TUSQ®
- Truss Rod Bi-Flex™
- Truss Rod Nut 1/8" American Series
- Body Mahogany
- Body Back Mahogany
- Body Finish Polyester Satin Matte
- Body Material Mahogany
- Body Shape Modified Telecaster®
- Body Sides Mahogany
- Body Style Modified Telecaster
- Body Top Solid A Sitka Spruce
- Bracing Transverse
- Cutaway Yes
- Purfling Black/Cream/Black
- Rosette 2-Ring B/W/B
- Sound Hole WaterFall Sound Port
- Bridge Modern Asymmetrical
- Bridge Pins GraphTech Tusq®
- Hardware Finish Chrome
- Pickguard None
- Strap Buttons American Series
- Strings Fender® Dura-Tone® 860CL Coated Phosphor Bronze (.011-.052 Gauges), PN 0730860405
- Tuning Machines Fender® Standard Cast/Sealed Staggered
- Controls Master Volume, "Blend" Knob, 3-Way Switch
- Special Electronics 2-pickup configuration: Under-Saddle Piezo/N4 Magnetic
- Country Of Origin MX