Fender American Elite Precision Bass, Ebony Fingerboard, Satin Jade Pearl Metallic
Fender American Elite Precision Bass, Ebony Fingerboard, Satin Jade Pearl Metallic Overview.
Updating Fender’s classic design with revolutionary technology and sound, the American Elite Precision Bass is an entirely new beast of a bass. Designed for 21st-century players who push the envelope of tone and possibility every time they play, this bass is a multi-faceted performer with classic style, exceptional feel and versatile, giant sound that leaves others in the dust.
Fender’s fourth-generation Noiseless pickups are our latest advance in pickup technology; they combine modern noise-free performance with authentic vintage-style sound that doesn’t sacrifice one iota of warmth. A robust 18-volt preamp cranks up the power for even more signal quality for chest-thumping tone with more headroom and reduced noise. Designed for fast playing and effortless position changes, the compound-profile neck with a 9.5”-14” compound-radius fingerboard is ideal for all playing styles. A modern “C”-shape at the new genuine bone nut, the profile morphs along the length of the neck to a modern “D”-shaped profile at the updated neck heel, providing plenty of comfortable support for fret hand antics. Posiflex™ graphite support rods run the length of the neck, adding stability to the neck while resisting temperature- and humidity-induced warping. The HiMass™ Vintage bridge increases note attack and resonance for thunderous basslines with mammoth punch and near-endless sustain while allowing either top-load or string-through-body stringing. In a vintage-inspired touch, the truss rod adjustment wheel has been moved to the butt end of the neck for easier access, making neck relief adjustments a snap.
Fender is renowned for head-turning style, and this bass is no different—from the ergonomic contours to the black chrome headstock logo, large pearloid fret markers and a new color this instrument will amaze the audience with titanic sound and classic aesthetics. The American Elite Precision Bass is a daring new tonal multi-tool for modern bassists who need an instrument that doesn’t just meet the performance demands of modern music—it completely disintegrates them. Includes an Elite Molded Case with body-hugging contours to provide increased protection for your cherished instrument and TSA locks.
- Body Alder
- Body Finish Satin Polyurethane
- Body Shape Precision Bass®
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Finish Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Shape Compound Back Shape, Modern "C" to "D"
- Scale Length 34" (864 mm)
- Fingerboard Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius 9.5" to 14" Compound Radius (241 mm-355.6 mm)
- Number of Frets 21
- Frets Size Medium Jumbo
- String Nut Bone
- Nut Width 1.625" (41.3 mm)
- Position Inlays Large Pearloid Dots
- Truss RodsDual-Action
- Bridge Pickup 4th Generation Noiseless™
- Middle Pickup Elite Precision Bass
- Controls Master Volume, Pan Pot (Pickup Selector), Treble Boost/Cut, Midrange Boost/Cut, Bass Boost/Cut, Active/Passive Mini Toggle
- Pickup Switching 2-Way Mini Toggle Switch for Active/Passive Mode. In Passive Mode, Only The Volume, Pan and Passive Tone Controls Function. In Active Mode, All Controls Function.
- Pickup Configuration PJ
- Bridge 4-Saddle HiMass™ Vintage (String-Through-Body or Topload)
- Hardware Finish Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines Fender® "F" Light-Weight Vintage-Paddle Keys with Tapered Shafts
- Pickguard 3-Ply Aged White Pearl
- Control Knobs Knurled Flat-Top
- Strings Fender® USA, NPS, (Gauges .045 - .105)