Fender American Elite Stratocaster, Maple Fingerboard, Satin Jade Pearl Metallic
Fender American Elite Stratocaster, Maple Fingerboard, Satin Jade Pearl Metallic Overview.
Externally the American Elite Stratocaster has Fender’s timeless style, but under the hood it’s an entirely new breed of guitar designed for 21st-century players who constantly push the envelope. With over a dozen innovations, each guitar is a true performer with eye-catching style, exceptional feel and versatile sound from the very first moment you plug it in and play.
Featured on all American Elite instruments, the fourth generation Noiseless pickups represent a quantum leap in pickup design. Combining vintage-style sound with effectively noise-free performance, these are the pinnacle of Fender’s noiseless pickup designs, offering pristine cleans and fat, overdriven tones that scream with pure rock ‘n’ roll power. Designed for fast playing and effortless position changes, the compound-profile neck is ideal for all playing styles. A modern “C”-shape at the nut, the profile morphs along the length of the neck to a modern “D”-shaped profile at the updated neck heel, providing plenty of comfortable support for fret hand antics. New locking short-post tuning machines provide increased break angle at the synthetic bone nut for buzz-free performance while the smooth two-point modern tremolo adds emotive touches to your performance without sacrificing your tuning.
Fender is renowned for head-turning style, and this guitar is no different—from the redesigned sleek back and forearm contours that hug the player’s body for an enhanced playing experience to the black chrome headstock logo and large pearloid fret markers this instrument will dazzle the audience with elegant style. The American Elite Stratocaster is a bold new guitar for the brave new guitarist who is setting out to cross uncharted musical terrain. Includes an Elite Molded Case with TSA locks to provide increased protection for your cherished instrument.
- Body Alder
- Body Finish Satin Polyurethane
- Body Shape Stratocaster®
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Finish Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Shape Compound Back Shape, Modern "C" to "D"
- Scale Length 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Maple
- Fingerboard Radius 9.5" to 14" Compound Radius (241 mm-355.6 mm)
- Number of Frets 22
- Frets Size Medium Jumbo
- String Nut Bone
- Nut Width 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays Large Pearloid Dots
- Truss Rods2-Way Adjustable
- Bridge Pickup 4th Generation Noiseless™
- Middle Pickup 4th Generation Noiseless™
- Neck Pickup 4th Generation Noiseless™
- Controls Master Volume (with S-1™ Switch), Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Middle and Bridge Pickups; No-Load™ Tone control)
- Pickup Switching 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration SSS
- Bridge 2-Point Deluxe Synchronized Tremolo with Pop-In Arm
- Hardware Finish Chrome
- Tuning Machines Deluxe Cast/Sealed Locking (all short posts)
- Pickguard 3-Ply Aged White Pearl
- Control Knobs Aged White Soft Touch Knobs
- Strings Fender® USA, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.