Fender American Elite Telecaster Thinline, Maple Fingerboard, Satin Jade Pearl Metallic
Fender American Elite Telecaster Thinline, Maple Fingerboard, Satin Jade Pearl Metallic Overview.
Infusing the esteemed semi-hollow design with Fender’s latest innovations, the American Elite Telecaster Thinline is for the 21st-century guitarist who embraces innovation in both instrument design and their own playing. Genuine and amazingly flexible Thinline tone, our latest technologies and classic Fender style work in harmony to create an easy-playing instrument you won’t want to put down.
The foundation of the American Elite Series sound, the fourth generation Noiseless pickups, combine authentic, vintage-style sound with hum-free performance. The pinnacle of Fender’s noiseless pickup designs, they generate glistening cleans and fat, overdriven tones that scream with pure rock ‘n’ roll power. The new Elite Suspension Bridge with three intonatable brass saddles is a unique design engineered specifically for the Thinline Telecaster—a screwless mount increases the vibration transfer, driving the top for nearly endless sustain and lively response. Engineered for fast playing and effortless position changes, the compound-profile neck with a 9.5”-14” compound-radius fingerboard is ideal for all playing styles. A modern “C”-shape at the nut, the profile morphs along the length of the neck to a modern “D”-shaped profile at the updated neck heel, providing plenty of comfortable support for fret hand antics. Locking short-post tuning machines provide increased break angle at the synthetic bone nut for buzz-free performances. The truss rod wheel is positioned at the butt end of the neck for easy accessibility when adjusting neck relief.
Fender is renowned for head-turning style, and this guitar is no different—from the lightweight, highly resonant Thinline semi-hollowbody design to the black chrome headstock logo and large pearloid fret markers this instrument will dazzle the audience with elegant style. The American Elite Telecaster is a bold new addition to the Fender family tree, a top-notch performer that can handle whatever music you might you throw at it. Includes an Elite Molded Case with TSA locks to provide increased protection for your cherished instrument.
- Body Semi-Hollow Ash
- Body Finish Satin Polyurethane
- Body Shape Telecaster®
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Finish Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Shape Compound Back Shape, Modern "C" to "D"
- Scale Length 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Maple
- Fingerboard Radius 9.5" to 14" Compound Radius (241 mm-355.6 mm)
- Number of Frets 22
- Frets Size Medium Jumbo
- String Nut Bone
- Nut Width 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays Large Black Pearloid Dots
- Truss Rods Dual-Action
- Bridge Pickup 4th Generation Noiseless™
- Neck Pickup 4th Generation Noiseless™
- Controls Master Volume (with S-1™ Switch) Master No-Load Tone
- Pickup Switching 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration SS
- Bridge New Elite Suspension Bridge
- Hardware Finish Chrome
- Tuning Machines Deluxe Cast/Sealed Locking (all short posts)
- Pickguard 4-Ply Aged White Pearloid
- Control Knobs Knurled Flat-Top
- Strings Fender® USA, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)