Fender American Elite Thinline Telecaster (Mystic Ice Blue)
Fender American Elite Thinline Tele Product Overview by GAK
The American Elite Thinline Tele brings the classic guitar well and truly into the 21st century.
The body has stayed pretty similar over the years and still features a classic single-cut shape with a flat top as it has done for the last 60 years.
Fender's Elite Suspension Bridge features three brass saddles which help to give it fantastic tone.
The guitar sports a compound neck profile designed for optimum comfort, a modern C shape at the nut which morphs into a D shaped profile at the neck heel greatly improving playability, going from 9.5" radius at the low end to a 14" at the high end.
Pick up wise you will find Fender's fourth generation Noiseless pickups. These pickups are almost completely noise free and provide vintage Fender sound.
Fender Product Overview
The Fender American Elite Thinline Telecaster brings the classic design of the iconic Thinline firmly into the 21st century with a number of cutting-edge design features. A pair of 4th generation Noiseless singlecoils give the warm spanky sound that Thinline Teles are known for but without the hum that can make them a bit of a nightmare. This makes the American Elite a great recording guitar.
Fender have added an Elite Suspension Bridge to the Elite Thinline Tele which has the three brass saddles that are a key ingredient to the Telecaster's tone with the innovation of a screwless mount for increased vibration transfer. This gives added sustain and richer dynamics. The next-gen features don't stop there. The compound profile neck has a 9.5"-14" radius fingerboard which transforms from a C shape at the nut to a D at the neck heel, making it playable the whole way up. Enhanced body contours make this an extremely comfortable instrument on the strap. If you want great semi-hollow tones with modern playability, look no further than the Fender American Elite Thinline Telecaster.
- Body Material: Ash
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck: Maple, Compound Back Shape, Modern "C" to "D"
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Fingerboard: Maple, 9.5"-14" Compound Radius
- Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Large Black Pearloid Dots
- Nut (Material/Width): Synthetic Bone, 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Deluxe Cast/Sealed Locking (all short posts)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Bridge: New Elite Suspension Bridge
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Brown Shell (Natural), 4-Ply Aged White Pearloid (Mystic Ice Blue, 3 Colour Sunburst)
- Pickups: New 4th Generation Noiseless (Bridge and Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle:
- -Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- -Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups
- -Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume (with S-1TM Switch), Master No-Load Tone
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Case: Elite Moulded Case with TSA locks
- Other Features: New Modern String Tree, Asymmetrical Neck Heel, Black Chrome Fender Headstock Decal
- ï¿¼ï¿¼ï¿¼ï¿¼ï¿¼ï¿¼ï¿¼ï¿¼ï¿¼ï¿¼ï¿¼ï¿¼ï¿¼ï¿¼ï¿¼ï¿¼ï¿¼ï¿¼ï¿¼ï¿¼ï¿¼ï¿¼ï¿¼ï¿¼ï¿¼ï¿¼ï¿¼ï¿¼ï¿¼ï¿¼ï¿¼ï¿¼ï¿¼ï¿¼ï¿¼ï¿¼ï¿¼ï¿¼Included Accessories: Strap Locks, Deluxe Leather Strap, 10 foot cable, Adjustment wrenches