Fender American Original '60s Telecaster Thinline Maple Fingerboard, 3 Colour Sunburst
Fender American Original '60s Telecaster Thinline Overview.
For 2020 the extremely popular vintage inspired Fender American Original Series has a few new additions which we think look great! Due to popular demand there is now a Fender American Original 70s Telecaster Custom which is available in three different colours, Mocha, Vintage Blonde and 3-Colour Sunburst also there is now a Fender American Original 60s Telecaster thinline available in Surf Green, Aged Natural and 3-Colour Sunburst. Adding to that they have updated a few colour options for the Fender American Original 60s Stratocaster which is now available in the extremely popular Shell Pink and the American Original 50s Precision Bass is now in Aztec Gold to name a few.
Beloved by country players and indie rockers alike for its semi-hollow warmth, rounder twang and elegant appearance, the Telecaster® Thinline is a classic in its own right within the venerable Telecaster lineup. The American Original 60s Telecaster Thinline recreates this sophisticated six-string with tastefully modernised playability.
Tim Shaw designed 60s Telecaster Thinline pickups deliver authentic late sixties Tele tones, while the 21 Vintage Tall frets and a 9.5” radius contribute to comfortable playability. Other touches include original-era body radii, vintage-style hardware - including F logo tuners, vintage-style hardshell case and a lacquer finish that lets the wood breathe naturally with resonant tone, and wears in a distinctively appealing way.
Fender American Original '60s Telecaster Thinline Specs:
- Body Finish: Gloss Lacquer
- Body Material: Ash
- Body Shape: Telecaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Nitro
- Neck Shape:
- Scale Length: 25.5 (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5 (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Vintage Tall
- Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650 (42mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Bridge Pickup: Tim Shaw '60s Telecaster Thinline
- Middle Pickup:
- Neck Pickup: Tim Shaw '60s Telecaster Thinline
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Bridge: 3-Saddle Vintage-Style Tele with Slotted Steel Saddles
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuners: Pure Vintage '70s with Fender® Logo
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green/Parchment or 4 Ply Tortoiseshell
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Case: Deluxe Hardshell