Fender American Pro Jazzmaster, Rosewood Fingerboard, 3-Colour Sunburst, Left Handed
Fender American Pro Jazzmaster, Rosewood Fingerboard, 3-Colour Sunburst, Left Handed Overview.
Originally intended for sophisticated jazz guitarists, the Jazzmaster was quickly embraced by musicians attracted to its left-of-center looks and fat sound. A direct descendent of the guitar that powered underground music from the late-‘60s to today, the American Professional Jazzmaster is ready to lend its unique sound to your playing.
An elegant model with flexible electronics and a rich voice, the Jazzmaster’s introduction in 1958 marked the first time a rosewood fingerboard was used on a Fender instrument. Thanks to its effortless playing feel and ergonomic offset-waist body, the Jazzmaster has powered infinite musical genres, including surf rock, gospel, new wave and indie rock, among others.
Developed by longtime pickup guru Michael Frank, creator of the renowned Eric Johnson Signature Stratocaster® Pickups, the brand-new V-Mod Jazzmaster pickups kick out hot, vintage-inspired tone with plenty of punch and definition. Retain high end clarity when adjusting the volume controls, thanks to the new treble-bleed tone circuit. The new modern, deep “C”-shaped neck profile feels just right in your hand while the narrow-tall frets make it easy to bend strings accurately and play perfectly intonated chords. The improved tremolo and bridge incorporate a screw-in arm and brass Mustang saddles that stabilize the strings while adding a touch of sonic zip to your tone.
The best of yesterday and today, the American Professional Jazzmaster is the latest form of electric inspiration from Fender. Step up and stake your claim to a legend.
- Body Alder
- Body Finish Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape Jazzmaster®
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Finish Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Shape Modern "Deep C"
- Scale Length 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets 22
- Frets Size Narrow Tall
- String Nut Bone
- Nut Width 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays White Dots
- Truss Rods Bi-Flex 1/8" Hex (Allen)
- Bridge Pickup V-Mod Single-Coil Jazzmaster®
- Neck Pickup V-Mod Single-Coil Jazzmaster®
- Controls Master Volume with Treble-Bleed, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration SS
- Bridge Jazzmaster/Jaguar Bridge with Nickel-Plated Brass Mustang® Saddles set to 9.5 inch Radius and Vintage-Style Floating Tremolo with Tremolo Lock Button and Screw-In Tremolo Arm
- Hardware Finish Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines Fender® Standard Cast/Sealed Staggered
- Pickguard 3-Ply Black
- Control Knobs White "Witch Hat"
- Strings Fender® USA 250L, NPS (.009-.042 Gauges)