Fender American Ultra Stratocaster HSS, Maple Fingerboard, Arctic Pearl
American Ultra is our most advanced series of guitars and basses for discerning players who demand the ultimate in precision, performance and tone. The American Ultra Stratocaster HSS features a unique “Modern D” neck profile with rolled fingerboard edges for hours of playing comfort, and the tapered neck heel allows easy access to the highest register. A speedy 10”-14” compound-radius fingerboard with 22 medium-jumbo frets means effortless and accurate soloing, while the Ultra Noiseless Hot single-coil pickups and Ultra Double Tap humbucking pickup, along with advanced wiring options, provide endless tonal possibilities – without hum. This versatile, state-of-the-art instrument will inspire you to push your playing to new heights.
Other features include sealed locking tuning machines, chrome hardware and bone nut. Includes premium moulded hardshell case.
- Body Alder
- Body Finish Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape Stratocaster®
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Finish Satin Urethane with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Shape Modern "D"
- Scale Length 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Maple
- Fingerboard Radius 10" to 14" Compound Radius (254 mm to 355.6 mm)
- Number of Frets 22
- Frets Size Medium Jumbo
- String Nut Bone
- Nut Width 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays Black Pearloid Dots
- Truss Rods Bi-Flex™
- Bridge Pickup Ultra Double Tap™ Humbucking
- Middle Pickup Ultra Noiseless™ Hot Strat®
- Neck Pickup Ultra Noiseless™ Hot Strat®
- Controls Master Volume (with S-1™ Switch), Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickups), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Pickup Switching 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup Position 3. Middle Pickup Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration HSS
- Bridge 2-Point Deluxe Synchronized Tremolo with Pop-In Arm
- Hardware Finish Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines Deluxe Cast/Sealed Locking (all short posts)
- Pickguard 3-Ply Mint Green
- Control Knobs Aged White Soft Touch Knobs
- Strings Fender® USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
What a beautiful guitar, the feel of the quality is outstanding without being over priced.
It’s a really good guitar but the plastic over the pick guard was very difficult to take off, had to remove the tremolo from body as the Trem bar got stuck in the guitar, it took about an hour to fix it as I am not very knowledgable about fixing guitars, but i got there in the end. These are very small problems, maybe I’m being petty but for an £1700 guitar it was a bit poor. Other than that two problems it is quite a nice guitar, I love the finish and the neck feels like butter. It has a wide range of tones with the use of the s1 switch with the humbucker. GAKs speedy service was exceptional, especially considering the current events.