Fender American Ultra Stratocaster, Maple Fingerboard, Cobra Blue
Fender American Ultra Stratocaster, Maple Fingerboard, Cobra Blue Overview by GAK.
Leo Fender was the pioneer behind the evolution of the solid-body musical instrument, from designing and manufacturing the very first electric bass guitar in 1951 to inventing the most iconic guitar design of all time the Stratocaster in 1954. It is no surprise that his legacy lives on and Fender have pushed the boundaries yet again with one of the most advanced series of guitars and basses designed to cover the needs of modern players who demand the ultimate in precision, performance and tone.
Whether you are a guitarist or a bass player the American Ultra Series will cater for all with the new body contours and rolled fingerboard edges to provide the most comfortable playing experience. The lineup includes the Fender American Ultra Stratocaster which is available as an HSS option to deliver a punchier sound from the bridge pickup, the American Ultra Telecaster, American Ultra Jazzmaster for a truly modern take on a guitar that is normally very traditional, American Ultra Jazz Bass and the American Ultra Precision Bass which has a PJ pickup configuration for even more versatility. All models are available with a Rosewood or Maple fretboard and have a whole host of new colours to choose from including Plasma Red Burst, Mocha Burst, Cobra Blue and Texas Tea to name a few.
The brand new Fender American Ultra series ticks all of the boxes and delivers a versatile, state-of-the-art instrument that will inspire you to push your playing to new heights. Above. Beyond. Ultra
Product Overview by Fender:
The Fender American Ultra is our most advanced series of guitars and basses for discerning players who demand the ultimate in precision, performance and tone. The Fender American Ultra Stratocaster features a unique “Modern D” neck profile with rolled fingerboard edges for hours of playing comfort, and the tapered neck heel allows easy access to the highest register. A speedy 10”-14” compound-radius fingerboard with 22 medium-jumbo frets means effortless and accurate soloing, while the Ultra Noiseless pickups and advanced wiring options provide endless tonal possibilities – without hum. This versatile, state-of-the-art instrument will inspire you to push your playing to new heights.
Other features include sealed locking tuning machines, chrome hardware and bone nut. Includes premium moulded hardshell case.
- Body Alder
- Body Finish Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape Stratocaster®
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Finish Satin Urethane with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Shape Modern "D"
- Scale Length 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Maple
- Fingerboard Radius 10" to 14" Compound Radius (254 mm to 355.6 mm)
- Number of Frets 22
- Frets Size Medium Jumbo
- String Nut Bone
- Nut Width 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays Black Pearloid Dots
- Truss Rods Bi-Flex™
- Bridge Pickup Ultra Noiseless™ Vintage Strat®
- Middle Pickup Ultra Noiseless™ Vintage Strat®
- Neck Pickup Ultra Noiseless™ Vintage Strat®
- Controls Master Volume (with S-1™ Switch), Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickups), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Pickup Switching 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup Position 3. Middle Pickup Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration SSS
- Bridge 2-Point Deluxe Synchronized Tremolo with Pop-In Arm
- Hardware Finish Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines Deluxe Cast/Sealed Locking
- Pickguard 3-Ply Aged White
- Control Knobs Aged White Soft Touch Knobs
- Strings Fender® USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)