Fender American Ultra Stratocaster, Maple Fingerboard, Mocha Burst, Left Handed
American Ultra is our most advanced series of guitars and basses for discerning players who demand the ultimate in precision, performance and tone.
The American Ultra Stratocaster Left-Hand features a unique 'Modern D' neck profile with Ultra rolled fingerboard edges for hours of playing comfort, and the tapered neck heel allows easy access to the highest register. A speedy 10'-14' compound-radius fingerboard with 22 medium-jumbo frets means effortless and accurate soloing, while the Ultra Noiseless Vintage pickups and advanced wiring options provide endless tonal possibilities ' without hum. The sculpted rear body contours are as beautiful as they are functional, and the S-1 switch adds the neck pickup in switch position 1 and 2. This versatile, state-of-the-art instrument will inspire you to push your playing to new heights.
Other features include sealed locking tuning machines, chrome hardware and bone nut. Includes premium molded hardshell case.
- Body Finish Gloss Urethane
- Body Material Alder
- Body Shape Stratocaster®
- Bridge Pickup Ultra Noiseless™ Vintage Strat®
- Bridge 2-Point Deluxe Synchronized Tremolo with Pop-In Arm
- Case/Gig Bag Deluxe Hardshell
- Color Mocha Burst
- Configuration SSS
- Controls Master Volume (with S-1™ Switch), Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickups), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Fingerboard Material Maple
- Fingerboard Radius 10" to 14" Compound Radius (254 mm to 355.6 mm)
- Fret Size Medium Jumbo
- Hardware Finish Nickel/Chrome
- Included Accessories
- Middle Pickup Ultra Noiseless™ Vintage Strat®
- Neck Finish Ultra Satin Urethane with Gloss Headstock Face
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Pickup Ultra Noiseless™ Vintage Strat®
- Neck Shape Modern "D"
- Number of Frets 22
- Nut Material Bone
- Nut Width 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Orientation Left-Hand
- Position Inlays Black Pearloid Dots
- Special Electronics
- Strings Fender® USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges), PN 0730250403
- Switching 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Tuning Machines Deluxe Cast/Sealed Locking