Fender Bassbreaker 007 Head
Fender Bassbreaker 007 Head overview by GAK
Bassbreaker series guitar amplifiers continue Fender's storied lineage with a kind of parallel evolutional that evokes the dawn of hard rock. Bassbreaker breaks away from tradition with features that add up to pure tube greatness.
Powerful and unpretentious, the Bassbreaker 007 packs quite a punch for its size. Fueled by a pair of 12AX7 preamp tubes and a single EL84 power tube for 7 watts of true Class-A amplification, the Bassbreaker 007 features traditional gain and tone controls, and an interesting optional switchable vintage-style treble booster for increased overdrive and added harmonics. Higher gain settings of the 007 are just plain fun, but never mask the dynamics and identity of the guitar. The onboard line output connects directly to recording gear or a larger amp. Bold visual touches include block Fender logo, dark grey lacquered tweed covering, leatherette handle and big, bold pointer knobs.
Loaded with complex, refined sound, the agile Bassbreaker 007 provides delectable crunch that's shaken, not stirred. Add the optional booster footswitch and protective amp cover to complete this globe-hopping ensemble.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Moderately sized, with 7 watts of big tone
- Single EL84 power tube, true class "A" operation
- Vintage-style treble-booster circuit switch on front panel for extra gain and harmonics (also operated by optional single-button footswitch)
- Line output (1/4") for use with recording equipment or larger amp
- Amplifier Type: Class A/B
- Color: Grey Tweed
- Controls: Boost, Gain, Bass, Middle, Treble, Master
- Effects Loop: None
- Inputs: One - 1/4"
- Line Out: One - (1/4")
- Channels: One
- Rectifier: Solid State
- Wattage: 7 Watts
- Cabinet Material: 5/8" particleboard
- Handle: Black Leather Handle
- Front Panel: Black
- Effects: Treble Boost
- Control Knobs: Black Plastic
- Pre Amp Tubes: 2 x 12AX7
- Power Tubes: 1 X EL84
No upgrades available