Fender Bassbreaker 15 Combo
Fender Bassbreaker 15 Combo overview by GAK
Supercharged with a plethora of flexible features, the Bassbreaker 15 is a top-notch performer for stage or studio. This chameleon-like amp creates its magic with a trio of 12AX7 preamp tubes feeding into two EL84 power tubes for 15 watts of tight, modern tone. The all-new three-position Gain Structure switch gives the amp three distinct boutique voices, ranging from mild to wild. They're all tasty and touch-sensitive without masking the character of the guitar.
Recording-friendly features such as XLR line output with switchable speaker emulation and Power Amp Mute make it easy to lose yourself in the moment without getting bogged down by the details. A level-adjustable digital hall reverb adds just the right amount of ambience.
The handsome new Bassbreaker cosmetic treatment includes dark grey lacquered tweed, oversized pointer knobs, Fender block logo, and more. With great looks, tone, and features, the Bassbreaker 15 is destined to become a go-to amp for rehearsals, gigging and recording.
- 15 watts from two EL84 tubes for aggressive midrange character
- Gain Structure switch for three distinct tonal flavors and overdrive levels
- Recording-friendly Power Amp Mute, switchable speaker-emulated XLR line output and ground lift
- Single 12" 8-ohm Celestion V-Type speaker
- Combo and head mate perfectly with BB-112 extension speaker cabinet
- Amplifier Type: Class A/B
- Color: Grey Tweed
- Controls: Bright, Gain, Structure, Bass, Middle, Treble, Master, Reverb
- Effects Loop: 1/4" - (Send/Return)
- Inputs: One - 1/4"
- Line Out: One - (XLR with Ground Lift)
- Channels: One - (with Selectable Amp Voice)
- Rectifier: Solid State
- Voltage: 230V EUR
- Wattage: 15 Watts
- Cabinet Material: 7-ply 3/4" particle board
- Handle: Black Leather Handle
- Front Panel: Black
- Effects: Reverb
- Control Knobs: Black Plastic
- Pre Amp Tubes: 3 x 12AX7
- Power Tubes: 2 x EL84
No upgrades available
Great amp, great tones, great price!!!
I was going to buy a blues junior till I tried this , punchy and defined, the junior was boxy in comparison.
Amazing amp, so many tonal possibilities..Looks really cool as well.