Fender Bassman 810 NEO Cabinet
Fender's Bassman 810 Neo cabinet delivers the massive barrage of full bass sound you'd expect from an 8x10" enclosure designed for the biggest shows and the largest stages, and does it with sparkling vintage Fender looks and a remarkably lightweight design.
Features include eight 10" Eminence® U.S.A. neodymium-magnet speakers, compression driver horn with attenuator, lightweight plywood enclosure with classic late-'60s/early-'70s Fender "blackface" styling and Speakon connectors, fixed casters for hand-truck operation and built-in heavy-duty handles for easier transport, and rear glide rails for smoother loading. Rated at 2,000 watts program (1,000 watts continuous) at 4 ohms.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Model Name: Bassman® 810 Neo
- Series: Bassman® PRO
- Inputs: Two 1/4" and One Speakon
- Power Handling: 2000 Watts (Program), 1000 Watts (Continuous) Handling Capability
- Horn Tweeter: Compression Driver Horn Tweeter with 8 oz. Magnet
- Controls: High Frequency Horn Attenuation
- Hardware Finish: Nickel Plated Steel Corners
- Cabinet Material: Lightweight Plywood
- Handle: Top, Rear-Mounted Steel Bar Handles and Bottom Mounted Steel Flip Handles
- Frequency Response: 40 Hz - 15 kHz
- Amplifier Depth: 16.25" (41.3 cm)
- Amplifier Width: 26" (66 cm)
- Amplifier Height: 48" (121.9 cm)
- Amplifier Weight: Under 115 lbs.
- Speaker: (8) Fender® Special Design Eminence® Neodymium 10" speakers and a compression driver horn
- Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Casters: Bottom, Rear-Mounted Wheels
- Knobs: Black Plastic