Fender Blues Deville Harmonica F
The Fender Blues Deville 10-hole diatonic harmonica combines rich tone and precision in a traditionally designed instrument that sounds as good as it looks. The Blues Deville also packs loads of pro-grade features, such as replaceable reed plates and a striking black-and-gold etched case, into a great stage solution that, compared to disposable harmonicas, has unmatched lasting power.
- Chromed metal covers for comfortable performance
- Replaceable phosphor bronze reed plates for quick and easy repair
- Moisture-resistant ABS plastic combs for bright sound and tuning stability
- Protective vented plastic case allows harmonica to dry after playing
- Includes blister card package
- Available in C, G, A, D, F, E, Bb and seven-key sampler set
No upgrades available
Very pleased with the harmonica and well received by my granddaughter.