Fender CD-60S Dreadnought Acoustic, Natural
Fender CD-60S Overview by GAK:The CD-60S is one of our most popular models and is ideal for players looking for a high-quality affordable dreadnought with great tone and excellent playability. With its quality solid spruce top, “Easy-To-Play” neck with rolled fingerboard and mahogany back and sides, the CD60-S is perfect for the couch, the campfire or the coffeehouse—anywhere you want classic Fender playability and sound.
Featuring: Dreadnought body style, Solid spruce top with scalloped "X"-bracing, Mahogany back and sides, ‘Easy-to-Play’ neck with rolled fingerboard edgesCall GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Body Back: Mahogany
- Body Sides: Mahogany
- Body Top: Solid Spruce
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Shape: Dreadnought Cutaway
- Body Binding: Multiple
- Bracing: Quartersawn Scalloped "X"
- Rosette: CD Series Pearloid
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Binding: 1-Ply Black
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Neck Shape: Fender® 'Easy-to-Play' shape with rolled fretboard edges
- Scale Length: 25.3" (643 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Walnut
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fret Size: Vintage
- Nut Material: Crème Plastic
- Nut Width 1.69": (43 mm)
- Position Inlays: 3mm Pearloid Dot
- Truss Rod: Dual-Action
- Bridge: Walnut
- Bridge Pins: White with Black Dots Hardware
- Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Die-Cast
- Pickguard: Black
- Strings: Fender® Dura-Tone® Coated 80/20 Bronze (.012-.052 Gauge)
Excellent for a beginner. Lovely sound.
Great first guitar!
Great price and arrived in perfect condition, thanks!
Have upgraded from a laminated top and this solid top makes a richer sound but for not that much more money. Definitely worth it.
Exactly as advertised. Lovely and well crafted instrument. I am a newbie at guitar playing and wanted a product with reputation. Not disappointed.