Fender Champion 20 1x8 Practice Amp
Fender Champion 20 Overview by GAK
Easy to use and versatile enough for any style of guitar playing, the 20-watt, 1x8" Champion 20 is an ideal choice as your first practice amp and an affordable stage amp. Straightforward controls, cool effects and versatile amp voicings make it easy to dial in just the right sounds for rock, blues, metal, country and jazz.
Featuring 20 watts of power, a 12” Fender Special Design speaker, Two channels, single input, Reverb, delay/echo, chorus, tremolo, Vibratone and other effects, Different amp voicings and distortion types, 1/8” auxiliary input and headphone output jacks.
In addition to their fantastic uncolored sound, many Fender amps come equipped with onboard effects that convey a versatile wealth of tonal coloring, atmospherics and textures. Includes reverb, delay, chorus, tremolo and much more.This amplifier features digital amplifier modeling encompassing a variety of amp types old and new, U.S. and U.K., and more. From classic Fender amp sounds to modern designs voiced for specific styles (i.e., metal), it’s just like having several amps in one. For convenient personal listening at any time that won’t bring the house down.
- Amplifier Type: Solid State
- Controls: Channel 1: Volume, Channel 2: Gain, Volume, Voice. Master: Treble, Bass, FX Level, FX Select, TAP
- Effects Loop: Effects Loop (Preamp Out, Power Amp In) for Use with Outboard Effects
- Inputs: One - 1/4"
- Channels: One - (with Selectable Amp Voice)
- Wattage: 20 Watts
- Cabinet Material: 7-Ply 3/4" Medium-Density Fibreboard
- Handle: Moulded Plastic Strap with Nickel-Plated Caps
- Front Panel: Black Angled
- Control Knobs: Vintage-Style Skirted Black Plastic
Perfect amp for practice and powerful enough to jam with your pals , With all the effect on it you can get virtually any sound your looking for, Its seriously is the perfect small amp for when you just want pick up and play . And its got the typical fender style which I like. A big plus as well is the price it is not expensive and wont break the bank.
Great first amp with sound effects so no need to run out and get pedals.
Terrific little practice amp. You wouldn't guess it was solid-state.
Great first amp!