Fender Classic Design CP-60S Natural
Fender Classic Design CP-60S Natural Overview by GAK
The CP-60S acoustic guitars parlour body style ensures a comfortable playing experience, thanks to its smaller size. It also sings with a distinctly warm and intimate voice traditionally embraced by folk and blues players, making this model an ideal choice for the up-and-coming finger style player. Other features include a solid spruce top, mahogany back and sides, rosewood fingerboard, rolled fingerboard edges and a new easy-to-play neck shape.
- Series: Classic Design
- Body Shape: Parlor
- Body Top: Solid Spruce
- Back and Sides: Laminated Mahogany
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Bracing: Scalloped X
- Rosette: CD Series Pearloid
- Neck: Mahogany, Fender® ‘Easy-to-Play’ shape with rolled fretboard edges
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Fingerboard: Walnut, 12” (305 mm)
- Frets: 20, Vintage Style
- Position Inlays: 3mm Pearloid Acrylic Inlay Dot
- Nut (Material/Width): Plastic, 1.69” (43 mm)
- Truss Rod: Dual-Action
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Die-Cast
- Scale Length: 24.75” (628 mm)
- Bridge: Walnut
- Pickguard: Black
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Strings: Fender® Dura-Tone® Coated 80/20 Bronze (.012-.052 Gauge)
Nice guitar but will probably change strings.
Exactly what I wanted. Lovely guitar to play for a smaller frame.
Perfectly for me
It wasn't for me I'm afraid. The easy play neck was just too narrow and the sound was small. As you'd expect from a Parlour guitar but I had hoped for more. Build quality was excellent but the performance reflects the price I guess.
Very nice guitar. Great for singing black blues.