Fender Classic Player Baja '60s Telecaster 3-Colour Sunburst
Fender Classic Player Baja '60s Telecaster 3-Colour Sunburst Overview by GAK
Former Fender Custom Shop Master Builder Chris Fleming has taken his previous design for the Classic Player Baja Telecaster and upgraded it with full-on 1960s features and vibe, including a Pau
FEATURES Alder body American Vintage ’52 Tele® (neck) and ’58 Tele (bridge) single-coil pickups Special four-way pickup switch (offers both pickups in series in addition to standard parallel) S-1™ switch for even more tonal options American Vintage strings-thru-body Telecaster bridge with three brass saddles
FOUR-WAY PICKUP SWITCHING The Classic Player Baja '60s Tele’s four-way pickup switch adds a fourth tonal variation to the standard Tele complement. Position four combines the neck and bridge pickups in series for fatter tone and higher output, creating raw rocking tone.
S-1™ Switch For even more tonal versatility, pushbutton S-1 switching presents special pickup and wiring modifications. On this special Telecaster model, the S-1 switch is built into the volume control knob and changes the pickup wiring from in-phase to out-of-phase when both pickups are on.
New American Vintage Pickups This instrument features specially voiced American Vintage pickups meticulously researched and crafted to reproduce the authentic design, voice and performance of the great Fender guitars of the 1960s.
Thick "C" Neck Profile This Telecaster has a slightly thicker neck than most Tele models, keeping the "C" profile (the shape of the neck in cross section) that provides such a smooth and comfortable fretting-hand feel.
Fender Custom Shop Designed As if this instrument’s innate coolness and terrific features aren’t enough, it’s also designed by the acclaimed master builders of the Fender Custom Shop.
- Series: Classic Player
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Neck Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Fingerboard: Pau Ferro 9.5"Radius (241 mm)
- Position Inlays: Vintage Cream Dot
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Hardware: Nickel/Chrome
- Neck: Maple, '60s "C" Shape
- Frets: 21, Medium Jumbo
- Bridge: Original Vintage Tele Strings-Through-Body Bridge with 3 Brass Saddles
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- - American Vintage Single-Coil '58 Tele (Bridge)
- - American Vintage Single-Coil '52 Tele (Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 4-Position Blade with S-1TM Switch Up:
- - Position 1. Bridge Pickup,
- - Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups (In Parallel),
- - Position 3. Neck Pickup,
- - Position 4. Neck and Bridge Pickups (In Series)
- Case/Gig Bag: Deluxe Gig Bag