Fender Classic Player Jaguar Special HH (Olympic White)
Fender Classic Player Jaguar Special HH (Olympic White) Overview by GAK
For the modern guitarist who wants a classic Jaguar with extra power, the Classic Player Jaguar Special HH updates the timeless instrument with several thoroughly modern appointments. With great Classic Player sound and style, these include two hot humbucking pickups, special non-traditional switching and circuitry, an Adjusto-Matic™ bridge, a neck pocket with increased back-angle for improved stability and sustain, and more.
Featuring a Neck pocket optimized for better neck pitch, Maple neck with "C" profile, Dual Enforcer™ humbucking pickups, On/off slider switch for each pickup, Two-position tone "cut" switch, "Master kill" slide switch on upper horn, with single-coil/humbucking blend control wheels for each pickup
Adjusto-Matic bridge with vintage-style "floating" tremolo tailpiece and tremolo lock button
MEDIUM JUMBO FRETS
Not too short, not too tall. Not too wide, not too narrow. On a guitar fingerboard, medium jumbo frets are the "Goldilocks" size—just right for any sound and playing style.
9.5" FINGERBOARD RADIUS
The fingerboard radius is an important spec that describes the amount of curvature across the width of the fingerboard. This instrument’s modern 9.5" fingerboard radius is slightly more flattened than a vintage-style radius, but still with enough arc to provide a natural and notably comfortable fretting-hand feel, and to make bending notes easier.
ADJUSTO-MATIC™ BRIDGE WITH VINTAGE-STYLE TREMOLO
For notable string placement and tuning stability, this instrument features an Adjusto-Matic bridge, along with a vintage-style "floating" tremolo tailpiece and tremolo lock button for an added touch of original-era authenticity.
SPECIAL DESIGN HOT JAGUAR PICKUPS
For hotter sound with more output than traditional Jaguar bite, this amped-up Classic Player model features two powerfully voiced Special Design Hot single-coil Jaguar pickups.
IMPROVED NECK ANGLE
For optimal bridge and tremolo performance, this Classic Player model actually improves on the original models with a slightly more pronounced neck angle produced by a new neck pocket cut.
TREMOLO PLATE CLOSER TO BRIDGE
Along with a more pronounced neck angle, bridge and tremolo performance on this instrument are improved by moving the tremolo plate slightly closer to the bridge. This increases the string-break angle for more stable string placement, and reduces the string length behind the bridge to lessen or eliminate unwanted sympathetic vibrations.
- Body: Alder
- Neck: Maple, "C" Shape, (Gloss Urethane Finish)
- Fingerboard: Pau Ferro, 9.5" Radius (241 mm)
- No. of Frets: 22 Medium Jumbo Frets
- Pickups: 2 Enforcer™ Humbucking Pickups (Neck & Bridge)
- -Master Volume
- -Master Tone
- Pickup Switching:
- -Upper: Master Kill Slide Switch, Neck Pickup Humbucking/Single-Coil Blend Control, Bridge -Pickup Humbucking/Single-Coil Blend Control;
- -Lower: Neck Pickup On/Off Slide Switch, Bridge Pickup On/Off Slide Switch, Normal/Low Cut Slide Switch
- Bridge: Adjusto-Matic™ Bridge with Vintage Style "Floating" Tremolo Tailpiece and Tremolo Lock Button
- Machine Heads: Fender®/Ping® Vintage Style Tuning Machines
- Hardware: Chrome
- Pickguard : 4-Ply Brown Shell
- Scale Length: 24" (610 mm)
- Width at Nut: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Unique Features: 2 Enforcer™ Humbucking Pickups, Adjusto-Matic™ Bridge, Medium Jumbo Frets, New Neck Pocket Cut Provides Better Pitch, 9.5" Radius, Trem Plate Moved Closer to Bridge to Increase Break Angle and Sustain, Screw-In Tremolo Arm, Black Plastic Knobs and Switches, Humbucker/Single-Coil Blend Controls, Black Plastic Knobs and Switches
- Strings: Fender Super 250R, Nickel Plated Steel,
- Gauges: (.010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046)
- Accessories: Deluxe Gig Bag included