Fender Classic Series '50s Precision Bass Lacquer Black
Fender Aerodyne Jazz Bass £999.00
Fender Nate Mendel P Bass (Candy Apple Red) £895.75
Fender Troy Sanders Jaguar Bass (Silverburst) £911.00
Fender Steve Harris Precision Bass in West Ham Colours £912.00
Ibanez SR1400E Premium Bass, Dark Rose Flat £922.00
Ibanez SR1800 Premium Bass, Natural Flat £899.00
ESP LTD BB-1004QM Bunny Brunel Bass, See-Thru Blackburst £867.00
Guild Starfire Bass Newark St Hollow-Body, Black £859.00
Ibanez SR1300 Premium Bass, Natural Flat £869.00
Fender FSR Flea Jazz Bass, Roadworn, Shell Pink £1,029.00
Schecter Stiletto Studio-4 FF Bass, Fan Fret, Honey Satin, Special Order £959.00
Ibanez SR1400 Premium LTD Bass, Natural £899.00
Seen it cheaper or need more info?Call Us Now!
Fender Classic Series '50s Precision Bass Lacquer Black Overview by GAK
Original-Era Precision Style. For bassists who prize original-era Precision Bass sound and style, the Classic Series '50s Precision Bass Lacquer is a must-have instrument. Throughout the 1950s, the Precision Bass was the only Fender bass, and this model gives you the design from later that decade that has been the world's most recognized electric bass guitar form ever since. Delivering powerful punch and great value, this is a great evocation of a profoundly influential instrument, with authentic touches including a gold anodized pickguard, reverse tuners, and a gloss nitrocellulose lacquer finish.
Featuring a Gloss nitrocellulose lacquer finish, One-piece maple neck/fingerboard with “C” profile, 7.25” radius and 20 vintage-style frets, Vintage-style split-single-coil pickup, Gold anodized aluminum pickguard, Vintage-style four-saddle bridge, Reverse open-gear tuners.
Pure and simple, this instrument features classic vintage styling that evokes and honors the timeless Fender basses that came before it in the 1950s, ’60s and ’70s. From the rear strap button to the top of the headstock, it’s the very essence of classic vintage Fender bass design.
A major part of the vintage-style sound, look and appeal of this bass is its vintage-style pickups, which deliver pure bass tone, power and performance evoking the great Fender basses of the 1950s, ’60s and ’70s.
Nitrocellulose lacquer is one of the great original-era Fender electric guitar finishes, and is still used today on select instruments. Thin, porous and delicate, it’s a premium finish prized for sonic qualities that let body woods breathe with their true tonal character, and for an appearance that ages and wears in a distinctive way appealing to many players.
Fender Classic Series '50s Precision Bass Lacquer Features:
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Body Shape: Precision Bass®
- Neck: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Scale Length: 34" (864 mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25" (184.1 mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fret Size: Vintage-Style
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.75" (44.45 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Truss Rod Nut: Vintage-Style Slotted
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Vintage-Style
- Pickup: Vintage Split Single-Coil Precision Bass
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Bridge: 4-Saddle American Vintage Bass
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: American Vintage Reverse Open-Gear Bass
- Pickguard: Gold Anodized Aluminum
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Strings: Fender® USA Bass 7250ML, NPS, (.045-.100 Gauges)
- Unique Features: Vintage Styling, Anodized Aluminum Pickguard, Synthetic Bone Nut
- Case: Fitted Hardshell Tweed Case included