Fender Custom Shop '55 Stratocaster, Lush Closet Classic, Tahitian Coral
Fender Custom Shop '55 Stratocaster Tahitian Coral Lush Closet Classic Overview by GAK
Classic fifties tones from this rare Tahitian Coral and Gold Hardware Strat, this Lush Closet Classic 2pc Ash Body '55 Stratocaster is equipped with a Fat 50s Pickups, with a hand-wired in the bridge. With modern Wiring and a 5-way switch, it'll roll back the volume with out rolling off the highs. The master tonesaver volume pot also has the bridge wired to Tone to tame those crystal clear highs. Pure Nitrocellulose Lacquer aged perfectly, with a heavily worn quartersawn neck of the 10/56 V Variety, (.880" at 1st fret to .980" on the 12th), it's a dream to play and extremely resonant. 21 Medium Jumbo Frets on a 9.5" Radius top it all off. Bone Nut too.
A Fender Custom Shop instrument is as good as it gets. You know it when you play one—it’s filled with intangible, electrifying elements that adds a new dimension to your playing experience. It’s as if the instrument itself is imbued with history, and is as close as it gets to an original build Fender from the Golden Era.
The Custom Shop builders are completely dedicated to their art, they’re the best at what they do, and they pour all of their passion, hard-earned knowledge and skill into every instrument they build. It’s no ordinary place, and the creations that come from it are no ordinary instruments. Whether they're Teambuilt or Masterbuilt.
- -FINISH PACKAGE: JOURNEYMAN
- -CASE: FCS STRAT/TELE TWEED
- -BODY SPREAD: GTR & BASS ASH 2 PC
- -BODY FINISH: NITRO LACQUER
- -FRET WIRE: MED JUMBO
- -NUMBER OF FRETS: 21
- -FINGERBOARD RADIUS: 9.50" RADIUS
- -BACK SHAPE: 57 STYLE SOFT "V"
- -NECK THICKNESS AT 1ST FRET: .850"
- -NECK THICKNESS AT 12th FRET: .990"
- -PICKUP NECK POSITION STRAT: HW POBLANO STRAT NK REL
- -PICKUP MID POSITION STRAT: HW POBLANO STR RWRP MID REL
- -PICKUP BRIDGE POSITION STRAT: HW POBLANO STRAT BRG REL
- -STRAT VINT MOD WIRING #1 REL Bridge wired to tone