Fender Custom Shop Masterbuilt Dennis Galuszka Thinline Telecaster, Seafoam Green
Fender Custom Shop Masterbuilt Dennis Galuszka Thinline Telecaster Closet Classic Seafoam Green overview by GAK
Incredibly light weight Telecaster from Dennis Galuszka. Featuring a two-piece semi-hollow Ash body with a gorgeous solid Rosewood neck. The neck has a mid-60s oval 'C' profile, Dunlop 6105 frets, 9.5" fingerboard radius, mother-of-pearl face & side dot inlays and a bone nut. With Custom Shop Texas Tele pickups.
A Fender Custom Shop instrument is as good as it gets. You know it when you play one—it’s filled with intangible, electrifying elements that adds a new dimension to your playing experience. It’s as if the instrument itself is imbued with history, and is as close as it gets to an original build Fender from the Golden Era.
The Custom Shop builders are completely dedicated to their art, they’re the best at what they do, and they pour all of their passion, hard-earned knowledge and skill into every instrument they build. It’s no ordinary place, and the creations that come from it are no ordinary instruments. Whether they're Teambuilt or Masterbuilt.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- -MASTER BUILDER: DENNIS GALUSZKA
- -FINISH PACKAGE: CLOSET CLASSIC
- -CASE: BLACK TOLEX AMP LOGO
- -BODY SPREAD: GTR & BASS ASH 2 PIECE
- -COLOR: SURF GREEN
- -BODY FINISH: NITRO LACQUER
- -BODY CONSTRUCTION: HOLLOW BODY WITH F-HOLE
- -BRIDGE ASSEMBLY LIKE STD: 67 TELE CC
- -PLATES FOR BRIDGE ASSEMBLIES: 67 TELE CC
- -SADDLES FOR BRIDGE ASSEMBLIES: 67 TELE CC
- -PICKUPS: TELE TEXAS SPECIAL
- -STANDARD NECK ASSEMBLY: 67 TELE SOLID ROSEWOOD
- -NECK FINISH: NITRO LACQUER
- -NUMBER OF FRETS: 21 6105 FRETS
- -FINGERBOARD RADIUS 9.50" RADIUS
- -BACK SHAPE MID 60'S STYLE OVAL "C"
- -NECK THICKNESS AT 1ST FRET: .860"
- -NECK THICKNESS AT 12TH FRET: .990"
- -NUT: BONE
- -NUMBER OF BOLTS: 4
- -DECALS HEADCAP FOR GTR 65 - 67 TELE