Fender Custom Shop LTD '50s Vibra Tele Heavy Relic, Aged Butterscotch Blonde
Fender Custom Shop LTD '50s Vibra Tele Heavy Relic, Aged Butterscotch Blonde Overview.
The artisans at the Fender Custom Shop created a Tele lover’s dream: the Limited Edition ‘50s Vibra Tele Heavy Relic, the crème de la crème of Tele guitars. We started with a ‘50/’51 Blackguard single-coil bridge pickup, then added two of the most popular, time-tested Tele mods: a Bigsby B5 vibrato tailpiece and a Seymour Duncan® Seth Lover humbucking neck pickup. Placed directly at the seventh harmonic for perfect, balanced tone, this pickup adds a unique note to the traditional Tele twang. Dual Stack HS Tele wiring ensures the pickups play nicely with each other, from an electrical standpoint; dual-stack 250k and 500k potentiometers guarantee each pickup operates at optimum resistance.
The two-piece select ash body wears a thin Heavy Relic lacquer finish, giving it the look of an instrument that’s spent its life being played onstage. The one-piece tinted quartersawn maple neck has a“’57 Soft V” profile and a 9.5”-radius fingerboard with 21 #6105 frets for a contemporary playing feel. Other features include 3-way switching, period-correct Black phenolic pickguard, 21 narrow-tall frets, vintage-style tuning machines with Fender logo, bone nut and disc string tree. Includes deluxe hardshell case, strap and Certificate of Authenticity.
- Body 2-Piece Select Ash
- Body Finish Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Body Shape Telecaster
- Neck Material 1-Piece Quartersawn Maple
- Neck Finish Tinted Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Shape 1957 Soft "V"
- Scale Length 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard 1-Piece Quartersawn Maple
- Fingerboard Radius 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets 21
- Frets Size 6105 Narrow Tall
- String Nut Bone
- Nut Width 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays Micarta Black Dot
- Truss Rods Vintage-Style
- Bridge Pickup Custom Shop Hand-Wound '50-'51 Blackguard
- Neck Pickup Seymour Duncan Seth Lover
- Controls Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration SH
- Bridge Fender/Bigsby B5 Bridge and Tailpiece
- Hardware Finish Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines Vintage-Style
- Pickguard 1-Ply Black
- Control Knobs Nocaster Chrome Relic
- Strings Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Included Accessories Deluxe Hardshell Case, Strap, Certificate of Authenticity