Fender Custom Shop LTD '55 Telecaster Journeyman Relic, Super Faded Nocaster Blonde
Overview by GAK
The original '55 Telecasters are the stuff of legend - in 1955 rock and roll, country, and rockabilly were all taking off, and the Tele, the hottest new electric guitar at the time, was at the epicentre of it. The Fender Custom Shop Limited 1955 Telecaster Journeyman Relic has a lightweight Ash Body and a classic Super Faded Nocaster Blonde nitrocellulose lacquer which will wear with time and give this guitar even more character, and also lets the natural resonance and sustain shine through. It has a 1954 “U” shaped neck, measuring .900 at the first fret, and .990 at the 12th fret, making it a smooth, comfortable playing experience. The neck and fretboard are made from Roasted Flame Maple, with the fretboard having 21 Narrow Tall frets. It also has a 55-57 Tele bridge and vintage-style tuners to complete the authentic vintage character.
For pickups, it has hand-wound 55/56 Tele Pickups that deliver that classic Tele twang as well as a wide range of tones for every music style, handling clean and gain tones equally well.
Includes a tweed hard case and certificate of authenticity.
- Brand: Fender
- Model: Custom Shop Limited 1955 Telecaster Journeyman Relic
- Colour: Super Faded Nocaster Blonde
- SKU: 923-5001-373
- Body: Ash
- Neck: Roasted Flame Maple
- Neck Profile: 1954 "U"
- Fingerboard Inlays: Micarta Dots, Black
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5” (241mm)
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5” (648 mm)
- Frets: 21, Narrow Tall, 6105
- Pickguard: 52 Tele Parchment
- Tuners: Vintage Style
- Bridge: 55-57 Tele
- Hardware: Nickel
- Pickups: Hand Wound 55/56 Tele
- Controls: Volume, Tone, 3 Way Switch
- No. Of Strings: 6
- Case/Gigbag: Tweed Hard Case
- Accessories: Certificate of Authenticity, Fender Case Candy
- Condition: New