Fender Custom Shop Pino Palladino Precision Bass
Fender Custom Shop Pino Palladino Precision Bass Overview by GAK:
Session bass giant Pino Palladino has an astounding resume that includes stints with Jeff Beck, the Who, Eric Clapton, Simon & Garfunkel and John Mayer (to name only a few). His instruments are special, and it's no wonder that the Custom Shop took great care and pride in reproducing his '62 Precision Bass guitar, crafted to Palladino's exacting specifications. It-s an eye-catching, great-sounding model that features a light alder body finished in Relic Fiesta Red over Desert Sand, a C-shaped straight-grain maple neck with Indian rosewood fingerboard, custom-wound pickup, tortoiseshell pickguard and Thomastik Infeld strings. An amazing new addition to Fender's bass heritage.
A Fender Custom Shop instrument is as good as it gets. You know it when you play one—it’s filled with intangible, electrifying elements that adds a new dimension to your playing experience. It’s as if the instrument itself is imbued with history, and is as close as it gets to an original build Fender from the Golden Era.
The Custom Shop builders are completely dedicated to their art, they’re the best at what they do, and they pour all of their passion, hard-earned knowledge and skill into every instrument they build. It’s no ordinary place, and the creations that come from it are no ordinary instruments. Whether they're Teambuilt or Masterbuilt.
- Finish: Fiesta Red
- Body: Select Lightweight Alder
- Neck: Quartersawn Maple, "C" Shape,(Nitrocellulose Lacquer Finish)
- Fingerboard: Round Laminate Rosewood, 7.25" Radius (184mm)
- No. of Frets: 20 Vintage Style Frets
- Pickups: 1 Vintage Precision Bass Split Single-Coil Pickup (Middle)
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Pickup Switching: None
- Bridge: American Vintage Precision Bass
- Machine Heads: Vintage Style Reverse Tuning Machines
- Hardware: Nickel/Chrome
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Tortoise Shell
- Scale Length: 34" (864 mm)
- Width at Nut: 1.750" (44.5 mm)
- Unique Features: Vintage Styling, Shows natural wear and tear of years of heavy use, nicks, scratches, worn finish rusty hardware and aged plastic parts.
- Strings: Thomastik-Infeld Flatwounds,
- Gauges: (.043 .056 .070 .100)
- Accessories: Vintage Tweed Hardshell Case (Gold Interior), Strap, Cable
No upgrades available