Fender Custom Shop Texas Special Tele Pickup Set Overview
Fender Custom Shop Texas Special Tele Pickup Set, Overview by GAK
Here's something for you die hard Telecaster players. These overwound Tele pickups are constructed with Alnico 5 magnets and enamel coated magnet wire. The bridge pickup features height staggered magnets and a copper plated steel bottom plate for increased output, presence and midrange, while the nickel-silver cover on the neck pickup produces a clear warm tone that only a true Custom Shop Tele pickup can do. From Merle to Metal, the Texas Tele will demand their attention. OEM on the James Burton Standard, Merle Haggard Tribute and American Classic Telecasters.
Fender Custom Shop Texas Special Tele pickups are built to produce blistering hot output, along with noticeable presence and midrange. The nickel/silver cover on the neck pickup helps produce clear, warm Tele tone in true Texas fashion.
- Texas Special Tele Bridge Pickup: DC Resistance: 10.5K, Inductance: 3.95 Henries
- Texas Special Tele Neck Pickup: DC Resistance: 9.5K, Inductance: 3.3 Henries
- Overwound enamel-coated magnet wire for increased output
- Staggered pole pieces for balanced output
- Alnico 5 magnets for more focus and enhanced dynamics
- Period-correct cloth output wire and fiber bobbin
- Installation hardware included