Fender Deluxe Active Precision Bass Special 3 Colour Sunburst
Fender Deluxe Active Precision Bass Special Product Overview by GAK
Known for its flexible tone, the deluxe active precision from Fender is the perfect bass for both studio and stage. The smooth playing feel combined with the rich sound work together to create the an unbelievable bass.
There is a punchy split coil pickup and a Noiseless Jazz Bass bridge pickup. The three-band active EQ lets you control the treble, mid and bass so that you can truly carve out your sound. The active/passive switch gives you the opportunity to access vintage-styled and modern voices depending on your preference.
The HiMass bridge only helps to enhance the tone and improves both the sustain and resonance of the Bass. The C-shaped neck is constructed of Maple with a 12" radius fingerboard and 20 jumbo sized frets.
The beautiful 3 colour Sunburst finish just tops off what is already a fantastic guitar.
Fender Product Overview
Designed for powerful, flexible tone with smooth playing feel, this robust and rich-sounding bass combines the best features of Fender’s classic basses to create a "hybrid" model with sleek, authentic Fender style but is packed with new tones.
There’s a wealth of useful tones hiding inside this bass’ pickups and electronics. Powered by a punchy vintage-style split-coil Precision Bass pickup in the middle position and a growling Vintage Noiseless Jazz Bass bridge pickup, this bass rises to any occasion. The robust control scheme includes a three-band active EQ with treble, mid and bass controls—each with boost and cut to accurately shape your tone—along with a pan pot for precision blending of the pickups’ potent sound.
The active/passive switch makes it easy to access both vintage-styled and modern voices, further extending this instrument’s sonic flexibility. The Fender HiMass bridge improves every note’s sustain and resonance, while enhancing the attack for lively tone that lets your sonic personality shine through. The "C"-shaped maple neck is comfortable for all playing styles and hosts a 1.5" synthetic bone nut and fast-playing 12"-radius fingerboard with 20 medium jumbo frets.
The alder body bears a durable gloss polyester finish that looks great under the spotlight while being tough enough to shrug off the abuse of gigging and traveling. Classic Precision Bass appointments include knurled flat-top control knobs, nickel/chrome hardware, black pickup covers, pearloid dot inlays and a 3-ply B/W/B pickguard.
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Neck: Maple
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Scale Length: 34" (864 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.5" (38.1 mm)
- Truss Rod Nut: 3/16" Hex Adjustment
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Asymmetrical
- Neck Finish: Satin Polyurethane
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Position Inlays: Black Pearloid Dots on Maple, White Pearloid Dots on Rosewood
- Bridge Pickup: Dual-Coil Ceramic Noiseless™ Jazz Bass with Nickel-Plated Pole Pieces
- Middle Pickup: Vintage Split Single-Coil Precision Bass
- Controls: Master Volume, Three-Band Active EQ with Treble Boost/Cut, Bass Boost/Cut and Mid Boost/Cut
- Pickup Switching: Pan Pot
- Bridge: Fender HiMass™
- Tuning Machines: Standard Open-Gear
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black/White/Black
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Strings: Fender® USA, NPS, (Gauges .045 - .105)