Fender Player Duo-Sonic HS Pau Ferro Fingerboard, Ice Blue Metallic
Fender Player Duo-Sonic HS Overview.
The Fender Player Series has been a great success due to it's great build quality, affordability and it's visually aesthetic appearance. This year the Offset Series of guitars and basses has been given a revamp and incorporated into the Player Series to offer you even more choice from this great range. Models such as the Fender Player Mustang 90 available in Aged Natural, Burgundy Mist Metallic and Seafoam Green, The Fender Player Lead Series available as a Single Coil (Lead II) or Humbucker (Lead III) version in six great colours such as Neon Green, Metallic Purple and Sienna Sunburst to name a few. A nod back to '79 when the Original Lead series was released onto the market! The Fender Player Duo-Sonic and Fender Player Duo-Sonic HS are now available in a range of new colours including the very popular Tidepool and Seafoam Green. For the bass players we have the incredibly popular Fender Player Mustang Bass PJ in three great new colours. Sienna Sunburst, Aged Natural and the very cool Firemist Gold!
A modernized version of a student-turned-classic instrument originally released in 1956, the Duo-Sonic HS model's compact form belies its giant-sized sound. It's the ideal companion for adventurous players who aren't afraid to buck the norm and shatter expectations.
Fender Player Duo-Sonic HS Specs:
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: Duo-Sonic
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane
- Neck Shape: C Shape
- Scale Length: 24"
- Fingerboard: Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5"
- Number of Frets: 22
- Frets Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650"
- Position Inlays: Dot
- Truss Rods: Standard
- Bridge Pickup: Duo-Sonic Humbucking
- Middle Pickup:
- Neck Pickup: Duo-Sonic Single-Coil
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone (with Push/Pull Coil Select Feature)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: HS
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Strings-Through-Body Strat® Hardtail with Bent Steel Saddles
- Hardware Finish: Nickel Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Standard Cast/Sealed
- Pickguard: 3 Ply
- Control Knobs: Vintage Style
- Strings: Fender USA 250R Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges)
No upgrades available