Fender Player Duo Sonic Pau Ferro Fingerboard, Seafoam Green
Fender Player Duo-Sonic Overview.
The Fender Player Series has been a great success due to it's great build quality, affordability and it's visually aesthetic appearance. This year the Offset Series of guitars and basses has been given a revamp and incorporated into the Player Series to offer you even more choice from this great range. Models such as the Fender Player Mustang 90 available in Aged Natural, Burgundy Mist Metallic and Seafoam Green, The Fender Player Lead Series available as a Single Coil (Lead II) or Humbucker (Lead III) version in six great colours such as Neon Green, Metallic Purple and Sienna Sunburst to name a few. A nod back to '79 when the Original Lead series was released onto the market! The Fender Player Duo-Sonic and Fender Player Duo-Sonic HS are now available in a range of new colours including the very popular Tidepool and Seafoam Green. For the bass players we have the incredibly popular Fender Player Mustang Bass PJ in three great new colours. Sienna Sunburst, Aged Natural and the very cool Firemist Gold!
Since its debut in 1956, the Duo-Sonic has found its way into the hands of genre-defining artists, becoming an underground sensation that helped create alternative music in the dingy clubs of New York City. A surprisingly hip guitar with upgraded contemporary features, this instrument features slick style and a unique sound that's perfectly at home in modern music.
Fender Player Duo-Sonic Specs:
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: Duo-Sonic
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane
- Neck Shape: C Shape
- Scale Length: 24"
- Fingerboard: Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5"
- Number of Frets: 22
- Frets Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650"
- Position Inlays: Dot
- Truss Rods: Standard
- Bridge Pickup: Duo-Sonic Single-Coil
- Middle Pickup:
- Neck Pickup: Duo-Sonic Single-Coil
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: SS
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Strings-Through-Body Strat® Hardtail with Bent Steel Saddles
- Hardware Finish: Nickel Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Standard Cast/Sealed
- Pickguard: 3 Ply
- Control Knobs: Vintage Style
- Strings: Fender USA 250R Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges)