Fender Engine Room LVL12 Power Supply Overview
Designed to accommodate all your pedalboard needs, the Engine Room LVL 12 is ready to deliver. Featuring twelve ground isolated power outlets, (10) are capable of delivering 9Vdc at 500mA while (2) additional outlets provide switchable voltage (9v/12v/18v) via 3-way toggle or slide switch. A courtesy IEC outlet on the back allows you to add an additional Engine Room LVL5, LVL8, or even LVL12 for the biggest rigs.
The Engine Room Power Supply was designed by our in-house team of experts in Southern California. The chassis is crafted from lightweight, durable anodized aluminum, and its sleek, low-profile appearance is engineered to accommodate most pedalboards. Road-tested and ready for live or studio use, Fender's Engine Room Power Supply is built to power your performance.
- "6 x 2.1mm barrel connector 24” (60cm) length
- 4 x 2.1mm barrel connector 18” (45cm) length
- 2 x 2.1mm barrel connector 12” (30cm) length
- 1 x 2.5mm to 2.1mm barrel
- 1 x 2.5mm to 2.1mm barrel reverse polarity
- 1 x 3.5mm TS to 2.1mm barrel
- 1 x 9V Battery clip to 2.1mm barrel
- 1x IEC daisy-chain cable (male to female) "
Eagle A145AG IEC Mains Kettle Lead, UK Plug, 10A, 1.5m
Mooer PDC-5A Daisy Chain Pedal Power Supply Cable