Fender FE1225 Gig Bag Electric Guitar
Fender FE1225 Series Gig Bag Electric Guitar Overview by GAK
Fender’s FE1225 Series gig bag is the ultimate choice to keep your electric guitar safe while traveling. Featuring our iconic asymmetrical instrument shape, its durable outer layer is constructed of tough 1200 Denier polyester that protects against impacts without ripping and tearing. Its interior is filled with 25mm padding lined with soft touch microfiber that keeps your instrument secure while avoiding finish damage. It even comes with two adjustable protective neck rests and exterior bumpers to minimize any strain on the instrument while in transit.
The FE1225 gig bag also comes with a super-padded handle and shock-absorbing EVA padded backpack straps with easily adjustable ladder lock buckles, so you can carry your instrument without physical strain. Plus, it features plenty of storage space with its large front pocket and zippered backpack strap pocket. The front storage pocket offers space for small accessories and has two dedicated pockets for extra strings, a removable padded tool pouch, three elastic pick pockets, two elastic pen loops, key fob hook and a business card window.
• 1200 Denier polyester; 25mm padding with micro ber lining
• Two adjustable protective neck rests; protective exterior bumpers
• Reverse water-resistant zipper with custom ergonomic zipper pulls
• Internal/external Pin Protector strap button protection system; ID tag holder
• Shock-absorbing EVA padded backpack straps with easily adjustable ladder lock buckles
• Front storage pocket with business card window, 2 pockets for extra strings, removable padded tool pouch, 3 elastic pick pockets, 2 elastic pen loops and key fob hook
No upgrades available