Fender FA-125 Dreadnought Acoustic, Black
Fender FA-125 Dreadnought Acoustic, Black Overview by GAK
This great value entry level acoustic guitar has Laminated Mahogany Back and sides with a Laminated Spruce Top, the "dreadnought" shape refers to the classic large body which typically projects well and is the loudest of the acoustic shapes. With a Walnut fingerboard and bridge, Nato Neck and Gloss finish, it also boasts the ‘Easy-to-Play’ neck shape with rolled fretboard edges, Dual-Action Truss Rod and wide string spacing.
The FA-125 is a perfect solution for those wanting an acoustic guitar which offers great bang for the buck. Resonant, toneful and easy to play, this guitar is a perfect accompaniment to the budding singer-songwriter.
- Body Back: Laminated Mahogany
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Material: Laminated Spruce Top with Laminated Mahogany Back and Sides
- Body Shape: Dreadnought
- Body Sides: Laminated Mahogany
- Bridge: Walnut
- Case/Gig Bag: None
- Color: Natural
- Material: Fingerboard Walnut
- Radius: Fingerboard 12” (305 mm)
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Neck Binding: None
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Neck Material: Nato
- Neck Shape: Fender® ‘Easy-to-Play’ shape with rolled fretboard edges
- Number of Frets: 20
- Nut Material: Plastic
- Nut Width: 1.69” (43 mm)
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Black
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Scale Length: 25.3” (643 mm)
- Strings: Fender® Dura-Tone® 880L (.012-.052 Gauge)
- Truss Rod: Dual-Action
- Tuning Machines: Covered Chrome
Great guitar, great sound great price!
Very good guitar nice strong sound and easy to play well happy with with service many thanks
Nice looking good action nice to play.
Beautiful and perfect for a beginner like me
Great! As described. Very happy with the purchase