Fender FA-125 Dreadnought Acoustic, Black
Fender FA-125 Dreadnought Acoustic, Black Overview by GAK
This great value entry level acoustic guitar has Laminated Mahogany Back and sides with a Laminated Spruce Top, the "dreadnought" shape refers to the classic large body which typically projects well and is the loudest of the acoustic shapes. With a Walnut fingerboard and bridge, Nato Neck and Gloss finish, it also boasts the ‘Easy-to-Play’ neck shape with rolled fretboard edges, Dual-Action Truss Rod and wide string spacing.
The FA-125 is a perfect solution for those wanting an acoustic guitar which offers great bang for the buck. Resonant, toneful and easy to play, this guitar is a perfect accompaniment to the budding singer-songwriter.
- Body Back: Laminated Mahogany
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Material: Laminated Spruce Top with Laminated Mahogany Back and Sides
- Body Shape: Dreadnought
- Body Sides: Laminated Mahogany
- Bridge: Walnut
- Case/Gig Bag: None
- Color: Natural
- Material: Fingerboard Walnut
- Radius: Fingerboard 12” (305 mm)
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Neck Binding: None
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Neck Material: Nato
- Neck Shape: Fender® ‘Easy-to-Play’ shape with rolled fretboard edges
- Number of Frets: 20
- Nut Material: Plastic
- Nut Width: 1.69” (43 mm)
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Black
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Scale Length: 25.3” (643 mm)
- Strings: Fender® Dura-Tone® 880L (.012-.052 Gauge)
- Truss Rod: Dual-Action
- Tuning Machines: Covered Chrome
Very good guitar nice strong sound and easy to play well happy with with service many thanks
Nice looking good action nice to play.
Beautiful and perfect for a beginner like me
Great! As described. Very happy with the purchase
This is promptly dispatched and arrived quickly. very pleased with the service.